Introducing the Forest

"So, basically, there are five spirits. You'll probably meet them soon enough. Like the wind for instance, that's Gale," Elsa explains as we make our way to the forest.

Elsa smiles warmly as wind lifts up her hair peacefully. "OK also, the people here can be a little..." she glances at the ground.

"Well, different." She finishes.

Eugene smirks a little. "I'm sure it can't be that bad, I've seen a lot."

Just then we turn and see a huge swarm of reindeers passes by us. I raise my eyebrows at Elsa and she shrugs.

"Anyways, the people are real sweet and different then what you're used to. They use natural things to live."

I smile and look around the beautiful forest, at the amazing people. A little girl looks up from her little dolls and waves shyly at me. I wave back, winking at her.

A slightly dark skinned girl with a long brown braid walks over to Elsa and smiles. Then, she looks to Eugene and I.

"I'm Honeymarren. You guys are...?"

Elsa smiles and blushes. "Sorry, very rude of me. This is Eugene and Rapunzel, my cousin and her husband."

I smile and shake Honeymarren's hand, Eugene does the same.

"Welcome to the forest!" Honeymarren says cheerfully, gesturing around her.

I take Eugene's hand while Elsa and Honeymarren give us a "tour" of the forest. It's mostly us walking around the people while looking at the trees.

"It's beautiful here," I whisper to Eugene.

"Isn't it? Though, I prefer the kingdom. More things to steal." He winks at me.

I slap him playfully and he smirks. I walk over to the little kids, crouching next to them.

"What're you playing with?" I ask one of the girls, who grins and looks up at me.

"I made it. See? A talking snowman!!! Like Elsa's!" She shows me a little figure-which I guess resembles a snowman?

"Very nice. What's his name?" I ask.

"Olaf, duh," she says matter of factly.

"Here I am!!!"

I turn towards the voice, where I see AN ACTUAL snowman running towards us.

"Ah, you must be Elsa and Anna's cousin. I'm Olaf, and I do perhaps enjoy warm hugs." He strokes his chin a little, and I can't help but giggle at his attempt to be fancy.
He leans into my ear. "How'd I do? Since I'm older, I do get to talk like this you see."

I smile and give him a thumbs up. "Fantastic."

Eugene comes over and puts his hands on my shoulders. "An actual talking snowman. Who knew?"

Olaf looks to Eugene. "Charmed indeed." Olaf does a little bow, smoothing his "hair" out.

"Is this your fiancé?" Olaf whispers in my ear.

I laugh. "Husband actually."

He smiles and takes Eugene's hands, pulling him down. His "fancy" face goes immediately to puppy eyes.

"Ohh, look at his cute little stubble, oh cootchy coo!"

Olaf continues to murmur "cootchy coo" as he tickles Eugene's chin.

"Don't touch that," Eugene says, taking Olaf's sticks and lowering them.

Olaf clears his throat. "Have you met Anna?"

I nod. He nods as well, turning and wandering off to go find... Samantha... ?

Eugene smooths down his shirt, still glaring at Olaf. "That guys something," he mutters.

I stand up next to him and kiss his nose lightly.

"Are you still mad he touched your chin?" I ask, putting on a fake pouty face.

"He was STROKING my chin!" He exclaims, turning and stalking off.

I laugh and shake my head. Elsa comes over to me and smiles.

"Good news! I got a note from Anna! We're being called back to the castle to play some charades."

I smile and gesture to Eugene to come over to us. Olaf runs over to us, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Did I hear...CHARADES?!??!" Olaf yells.

Elsa laughs. "Did you want to come?"

Olaf blows out a breath. "Did I? The question is WILL I! And yes I will."

Olaf runs up ahead of us, turning around. "C'mon sloths! Lets go!"

I laugh and we all go catch up with him. Charades here we come!