Chapter Sixteen

Rei

"Bella! What are you doing?" Rei quietly exclaimed. Bella did not listen. Bella did not want to listen. All she cared about was getting those supplies. 

She quietly opened the door, not making a sound. Arthas stood alone in the room, drawing a map of the school on the whiteboard. Bella snuck in one pace at a time, navigating the desks and stools that stood in her way.  Approaching the front of the room, where Arthas was drawing, she raised her knife to her face. She licked the back of the knife, really wanting to satisfy her taste for blood on Arthas. That kid ruined her reputation. 

*Crunch* Bella stood on and broke a pen on the floor. Arthas turned around as fast as lightning. "Bella? Is that you?" He asked, barely recognising her, with her messy hair and dirty face. Swiftly, she pounced. She put her hand over his mouth and held the knife up to his neck. "You ruined my reputation, you ruined all my friendships and now you are going to pay!" she forcefully said through gritted teeth. "Any last words?" she asked, lifting her hand slightly from his mouth. 
"This is kinda hot!" Arthas excitedly exclaimed. "He should not have said that." Thought Rei, watching from afar. 

Bella placed her hand over his mouth again, and slowly plunged the knife deep into his stomach. Slowly, she twisted the knife around as it entered, making it all the more painful for him. Arthas screamed silently behind the barrier of Bella's hand, in an isolated place where no one could hear him. The only sound was the squelch of his moist organs being twisted into a kebab. Gradually, he slumped down onto the floor as Bella released her knife and hand. She raised the knife to her face, sniffing the blood just before tasting it. The satisfaction on her face was something to behold. Rei had never seen her so happy or so... free. Logan watched in horror. "Bella! What the hell did you just do?" He yelled.
"Four long years I have waited! Constantly plotting revenge on him for bringing me down so low! Well not anymore. I have finally done what I set out to do." She responded.
"He only ever asked you out on a date! So, you kill him for it?"
"Yes, and if another wrong person asked me, I would do it again." She smirked menacingly. "But why stop there? I hate the other 3 of these nerds. I'm going to kill each and every one of them, slowly and painfully." Bella snuck out the room, deeper into the building.
"We need to warn the others about her!" Logan said in a hurry. "What are we hanging around here for?" asked Rei as they darted out of the room. 

C block consisted of two middle rooms surrounded by classrooms. The first room was more of a hallway with a big open seating area. In the middle were some touch screen computers, the likes of which never worked. Like the Art classroom, the floor was bright lime green and the walls were bright white. This all stood a chance of being painted a deep red very soon if Rei and Logan did not get a move on. 

The second middle room was the Science Prep Room. This is where they kept all the equipment for experiments. From battery packs and light bulbs to chemicals and test tubes, it was all in there. Shelves of seven levels high stood in rows, containing all of this equipment. You could see into this room from the hallway, through a big window. Inside, Rei could see Skylar looking through all the chemicals. "There!" Rei said pointing. 
"Good spotting," replied Logan, nodding in acknowledgement. At that moment, Bella came out of one of the classrooms. "No one in that one. On to the next," she mumbled under her breath. 

As she disappeared back into a classroom, Rei and Logan entered the Prep Room. "Skylar!" Rei shouted. Skylar popped out from behind one of the shelving units in fear, like a marketeer in the wild. "It's okay don't run!" Logan said, slowly walking towards her. "What do you want with me? How did you find me?" She stuttered keeping her guard up. 
"Calm down, we don't want to fight," Logan assured, showing his empty weaponless hands and keeping his mallet on his trouser belt. "You need to get down now, and hide." He gently pushed her down on her shoulder, making her crouch below the window. "What is this? What's going on?" She said, still scared with her guard up. "Bella has gone crazy. She killed Arthas and is out for blood. She is hunting down you, Lewis and Ethan." Rei revealed.
"UGH! Where are they?" Bella screamed from the hallway as she went into the next classroom.

"Arthas is dead?" Skylar stuttered, almost bringing herself to tears. "That hussy is going to pay!"
"Well," yet again began Logan, "we would like to try and resolve this peacefully." 
Quickly Skylar pulled Logan towards her. A stapler flew past his head just missing him. Behind stood Ethan, panicked and almost ready but not quite willing to attack. Rei rushed over to him and got him back up to speed with the situation as Logan lay on top of Skylar on the floor. "You going to get off me now?" Skylar asked with her face buried into Logan's chest. "Sorry!" he quickly apologised, as he got up into his crouched position.

The news about Arthas' death broke Ethan. It crushed him into what felt like a tiny ball of litter in the wind. Then he snapped. He went into a mood that no one had ever seen him in before. Angry and distressed. "That's it! I can't take this anymore! The killing will stop right now." he demanded. Getting up, he walked out of the Prep Room. Rei, Logan and Skylar watched in horror, as Bella entered the hallway with the severed head of Lewis in her hand. "Hello, cat boy!" She smirked drop-kicking Lewis' head towards Ethan. He collapsed to his knees as the head of his friend rolled up to his feet. "Lewis..." He whispered in his last breath as he was pierced through the eye by Bella. The now new corpse slumped down onto the head, as Bella pulled out her knife. Then she spotted the peeping eyes of Skylar.

Bursting into the Prep Room, Bella charged at Skylar. Just before she got too close, Logan jumped in the way protecting her. "STOP NOW!" He yelled. "You don't have to do this!" Rei looked at the tension unfolding in the situation presented in front of her. "You want to stick up for... Her?" Bella questioned. "You make me sick Logan." She spat on the floor beside her to semi-demonstrate. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you too."
"Because he is our friend Bella." Chipped in Rei. "He has been by our side through all of this. Do you really want to kill him too?"

Bella looked at the sincerity on Rei's face, then down at the floor. Still holding the knife up to Logan's face, her hand started shaking. Tears fell from her face, hitting the floor like a typical rainy day in Tamemouth. "Leave. Now." She forcefully said. Logan just looked at her sympathetically. "I said LEAVE!" She screamed. Rei nodded to Logan, implying him to leave with Skylar. Someone had to stay with Bella, and Rei was the only one that had not annoyed her.

Author note:  

 Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying my story so far. Please remember to vote and follow! Comment what you think will happen to Bella and Rei next!