Deku and Dadzawa

Multiverse found...

Multiverse found...

Deku and Dadzawa....

"huh" most of the still crying people said. " Ohhhh i know what that means" Shadow and Mina said smiling a bit.

"Care to explain" a worried Aizawa said but still in his monotone voice. "It means it could be happy or sad the picture just might mean a different thing...or something like that" Shadow said wiping her eyes and smiling.

"S-So it could still be happy" Occhaco said. 

"I dont know yet until we watch it" Shadow said still hugging Denki and Shinso's sides while sitting between them.

"Ok let's ju- huh" Shadow stopped explaining when she felt a vibration from her pocket.

She reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone and what she saw she smiled too.

She walked up to the stage and put her phone onto the screen and showed two more pictures.

"What are you doing Shadow-Chan" Tsu asked.

"Here look at this other photo I just got from a friend about this world" Shadow said as the screen turned on and showed two photos.

"Awwwww" Amost everyone said while smiling.

"There is another one" Shadow said while looking at her phone.

Again almost everyone said 'Awwww how cute'.

"Ok now on to the world" Shadow said smiling grabbing her phone and going back to Denki and Shinso.

"Ok so this is a story on how I became the greatest underground hero in the world" A voice said while it showed a figure running across the roofs of buildings.

The figure stopped on the a roof and walked out of the shadow's. And what you saw is an older/taller looking Izuku Midoriya.

"holy crap he looks ripped" Denki says/yells.