Fem Deku (as Liza Koshy)

When they got back to sitting down and settled down. Kaminari is back and calmed down a bit same as Shinso.

About ten minutes later the portal opened and out jumped Shailo herself being all happy and smiling widely.

"I have found a very good and very funny world about Mido" She said laughing and smiling.

They were shocked to see her this happy after what they just saw. Shailo noticed that most of the people were gone and her smile dropped to a curious look.

"Where is everyone?" She asked, Aizawa was about to answer when Kaisa walked out of the portal with her phone in her hand.

"Hey Shay i need you to charge my phone, it's almost dead" Kaisa asked/explained as she looks up.

"Hey, what's going on? and why is there so many people missing?" Kaisa asked the Neko.

"Yes i can, and i'm showing a new world and I don't know" Shailo answered grabbing kaisa's phone with her tail and charging is.

"Cool, what is the world about?, and are we the only two people here for our time?" Kaisa asked looking around.

"This world is about Mido being a female and making funny videos on Youtube, and yes it looks like we're the only ones here" Shailo answered and started.

"I saw Emma and Matt last night but i haven't today for some reason" Shailo explained.

Kaisa nodded and looked confused for a minute. "Wait you said my dad was female?, and Last night? what did you do last night?" Kaisa asked again.

"Yes he is a female and the grape dudes eyes will be taped shut, and don't sweat about last night, Me and the BakuSquad plus our parents all hung out at Emma's house and played video games" Shailo explained forgetting that everyone in the crowed.

All Might and Mr Aizawa took this chance and went to get everyone else. Because the two girls kept talking they didn't notice that everyone has entered and sat down watching them talk.

"Oh yea did you know that the school dance is coming up in about 2 weeks?" Kaisa asked Shailo.

"Wait...WHAT?!" Shailo screamed shocked.

"Yea did you forget or has Haro not asked you as his date yet?" Kaisa asked again.

Shailo looked down and said, "Both". After thinking for a second Shailo shot her head up with a smile.

"It's no problem honestly, he probably forgot as well, we both don't have a good memory anyway" Shailo said waving her hands like Mido normally does.

"Well that's not true Haro has one of the best memories is U.A" Kaisa reminded Shay with a sympathetic look on her face.

Shailo looked down and sighed, "Yea i know but seriously it's fine, he probably just doesn't wanna go with me anyway".

"OH...Did you you know that Oliver and Sero (Matt) are going to the dance together?" Kaisa asked.

Shailo's head shot up, "WAIT REALLY?!?" She asked in shock.

"Hahaha yea Sero (Matt) asked Oliver before i got here" Kaisa explained with a closed eyes smile.

"Oh i am so teasing him when we get back home" Shailo laughed. "And then i'm gonna kill him for not telling me he's gay!!" Shailo yelled with an angry face.

"Oliver is gay, i'm pretty sure Sero (Matt) is Bi" Kaisa explained again looking at the screen.

"...yea probably anyway let's get on with the world, shall we" Shailo said dramatically  holding her hand out for Kaisa to take it.