Pictures and Memes #2

Sorry if this is some of your photo's or art if you dont want me to use it DM me and I will take it down. Thank you.

It's been about 2-3 weeks since Denki and Hitoshi went to the future. Eveyone is getting along in the room near the theater, tho they have questions about how or why it's there, they decided that they wouldn't ask.

Eveyone was still in bed and in there PJ's but suddenly they got teleported to the theater in there seats they sat before.

Eveyone screamed as some of the girls have face masked and bed hair and some of the boys were half naked with no shirt and pants only in boxers only some where fully dressed.

Immediately eveyone started to cover them self up, when they heard people talking a woosh sound they looked up to the stage and saw the portal was open.

Kaisa and Emma walked out talking hand in hand.

Kaisa laughed at Emma and then realised the crowd or half naked boys and girls.

Kaisa screamed and Emma covered Kaisa's eyes with her hands.

"W-We should have gave a warning" Emma said closing her eyes.

"YA THINK" A half naked Bakugo screamed at his kid.

Kaisa turned and faced the screen closing her eyes.

"OK EVEYONE GO BACK, GET CHANGED, THEN COME BACK HERE WE GOT SOMETHING TI TELL YOU ALL" Kaisa yelled out with a red face.

Eveyone quickly went and got changed and returned to the theater half asleep.

"S-Sorry we dragged you back here with out warning" Kaisa apologised

"It's ok you didn't know" Mr Aizawa reassured her.

"*sigh* anyway we come to tell you all some thing" Kaisa says in a serious voice making everyone be quiet.

Kaisa had a serious look on her face as did Emma that scared everyone as there Denki and Hitoshi wasn't with them.

Soon there serious faces turned into a big smile, everyone was confused.

"Shailo is awake and ok, your Denki and Hitoshi and our Chargbolt and Mega Mind are with her now as we speak" She says looking at the screen.

The screen turned on and showed all five of them sitting there talking and laughing. Shailo was sitting up with a hospital gown on, both Denki's were smiling, laughing and telling jokes and both Hitoshi's where sitting there smiling and laughing having a good time. They all seem too forget that they were in the hospital.

The screen turned off and Kaisa looked back at all the smiling faces in the crowd. The villains, inko and fayumi are not there as they got sent home.

Nastuo and Touya are still there hanging out with Shoto and Mido, eveyone was smiling and Kaisa and Emma where happy to see that.

"Ok eveyone" Kaisa said getting everyone's attention.

"Since we have been gone for a bit and things have been sad we figured you would want to see something happy soooooo... we got a friend to get more memes, comics and pictures that will hopefully get you to smile more" She explained with a closed eyes smile so bright people had to close there eyes.

Eveyone shouted 'yay' and 'alright'.

The people in the Bakusquad thought one thing tho. 'Kaminari's missing out of memes and comics poor him'.

"Ok so let's get started" Emma said grabbing Kaisa's hand walking off the stage. They decided that they were going to sit in between there own parents so before they when to there parents Emma gave Kaisa a quick kiss on the cheek and went to sit down between Bakugo and Kirishima.