Letters and Love Yous

I stared down at the mail I held in hand. A few ads I read before throwing followed by a black and white letter. I furrowed my brows at it. I remember a letter like this but I forgot from where. As I teared it open a letter golden italic letters were uncovered.
"What the hell?" I muttered. My eyes widened as I read.
Dear Riley,
I'm sorry it took so long for me to contact you. I have so much to tell you about why I did what I did in Louisiana. I'm sorry. I know my apology cannot change what I did but I insist on doing so. I'd like to see you someday. I'm in town for now sweety. I'll give you time to think. I won't pressure you.
Yours dishonorable
Your Father
My eyes were blurred by tears as I read the letter. I screamed in rage and punched a wall.
"Mara!" I looked up to Logan. He had a shocked and worried look on.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked walking to me. I breathed in shakily.
"I, its nothing" I looked away.
"Its not just nothing if you end up punching a wall" he states taking my now bloodied hand in his. He muttered a few curses.
"Where's your first aid?" I pointed to the counter. He walked over opening the small cupboard and taking out a red box. He walked back to me and pulled me to the couch. He kneeled down and started cleaning.
"Mara, you know I'll always be here for you" he starts. His eyes don't leave my hand.
"I don't want to see you suffer, I love you no matter what, I want you to be happy but I mostly want you safe" he looked up. His hand went to my face, his thumb caressing my cheek. I leaned into his touch as he did.
"Baby, something is wrong, please tell me" my eyes welled up.
"Logan, do you really love me" he nodded.
"Please then, stay with me even, even if I turn into a monster" he frowned.
"Is it the pyro thing? Cause I don't care" he states.
"No, its just" I bit my lip.
"If I told you, I know you'd be disgusted" he shook his head.
"I'd never," he whispers. I lean over capturing his lips.
"Mara, you are my everything, I'd be damned before I feel disgusted of you" he said determined. I laugh.
"Really?" He nods. I bit my lip.
"Then I'll tell you, Saturday" today was Thursday, I had time. I surely did.
Right?