9

ALLISONS POV

It's a little bit later the next morning and the doctor walks in.
"Hey Allie. So your foot seems to be doing great. So we are letting you go. Here are the release papers. We contacted your doctor at home and he told us that you should schedule a appointment with him while your still there. But if you can't, when you get back I can have a look at it." I shake my head and sign the release papers. We get my things and head to my apartment real quick to grab a few things I needed. Dani grabbed my stuff and we headed to the airport. We walked to the private jet area and got on the plane. Dani talked to Kev and he said that him and the boys where at there house today sense Kev has the girls and Dani and I where coming home. I wonder how joe is. He's probably still freaking out.
"Hey Allie. Wanna watch a chick flick?"
"Sure why not!" We turn on a movie and I fall asleep not being able to the night before. We land and Dani wakes me up.
"Allie get up we have to go surprise Joe and Nick!" I get up and we leave the plane. We get in Dani's car and drive home. She walks in and I hide in a room while she goes into the living room with joe and Kevin waiting for Nick.
"Hey everyone."
"Dani where's Allie. Is she ok."
"Good to see you. She is still in New York. But she did bring a surprise for you. Close your eyes." He covers his eyes and Kev helps me into the living room without my crutches. I stand in front of him and Dani says to open his eyes.
"Well hello Mr. Jonas it's lovely to see you!"
"ALLIE!!" He gets up and picks me up and spins me around. I rap my feet around his waist and I cry with tears of joy! He kisses me for a little while and then puts me down.
"Shit I'm gonna fall." I almost fall until Kevin and Joe catch me. They put me on the couch and joe sits next to me.
"What the crap are you doing home?!"
"Well i was promised a long weekend home and I was gonna surprise all of you but Dani found out and then when I got hurt Kev had to find out so only nick doesn't know I'm here now."
"Oo we should surprise him. Allie let's hide you. I'll act like I'm upset and Kevin is trying to calm me down and Dani is in the kitchen getting them some drinks."
"Great idea joe let's hide her in the office again." After I hide Nick walks in and runs over to joe and Kevin.
"Hey nick."
"Hey Dani your home. Is Allie ok."
"Yeah her friends from set are helping her right now so that's why I'm home. But she did have a surprise for you. Close you eyes." He closes his eyes and they help me over.
"Ok open!" Nick looks at me up and down.
"Do you like your surprise!"
"ALLIE! YOUR HOME." He picks me up and hugs me. After a minute he sets me down on the floor and I almost fall again until Kev catches me again.
"But Allie your suppose to be in New York filming."
"Yeah but they have to film with extras right now. I was coming for a long weekend but ended up coming back with Dani so here I am!"
"Wow. I'm just happy your home. The album is back to normal and sense your home I guess we are gonna release it soon! I hope tomorrow maybe. Just have a little celebration at home!"
"Yeah just while I'm here I have to see my doctor to see if I can have a boot so I can start doing some dance numbers. I also think it's time i go to the gymnastics center and do some training so I don't break my foot again!"
"Yeah smart idea baby." We order some lunch and just take the day off. It's good to be home with my basically family!! I missed them! We eat lunch and catch up.
"So Allie how did you break your foot."
"Well I'm thinking it was from the other day when I hurt it during karaoke and then on my floor routine. But I guess I got it worse on set."
"Wow that sucks. So who plays the main character."
"Oh Michael Urie. He's really nice and I think we will get along great!"
"Fun. I've met him once. He seemed really nice."
"Yeah. The movie is about this guy and a girl who dated until he came out and she's been helping him settle into the world and get a boyfriend!"
"Oh wow cool. Nothing interesting has been  going on here. It's just basically about the album."
"Well New York seems like so much fun! I wish I could go."
"I mean I haven't really been anywhere other then set and my apartment. I was gonna go out with the cast on the first shooting day for drinks but we'll my foot decided to kill it so."
"That sucks is everyone else still th—-." I zone out from the new pain coming from my foot. Everyone doesn't realize it until they look at me.
"Allie are you ok." I point at my foot and Dani goes and gets my meds for my foot. I take one and it's feeling better.
"Thanks. That pain is really bad."
"That sucks. How about we do a little bit of singing. Allie would you like to sing with us."
"Sure that sounds fun. But I need help to the couch sense my crutches are across the room." I get up and then joe scares me and picks me up. He sets me down on the couch and then puts his arm around me. Kev grabbed his guitar and the microphones. They hand me one and turn stat to play Please be mine. My favorite song of theres. They start to sing and I join in. I sing my heart out and then I'm too tired to sing much more. They take the microphone and start to play love bug. I get very light headed but don't say anything. Then they sit down and we watch movies and eat dinner for the rest of the night.
"I just can't wait to sleep in my own bed and not that New York fine sleep shit bed." They all laugh and Joe and I went home.
"It's so good to be HOME!!"
"Yeah it's really lonely without you."
"Aww your so sweet Joey." We run upstairs and get ready for bed. I hop into bed with joe following me. We get into bed and I fall asleep in his arms. It's gonna be a hard goodbye this time because it's gonna be weeks before I see them again.

—————
I hope you enjoyed!! I really enjoyed this chapter honestly!❤️

(1187 words)