26

ALLISONS POV
I wake up with a bad feeling in my stomach. I run to the bathroom and get sick. I walk back out to the room and see that Joe isn't here. I look at the side table and he left me a note
   Be back in a bit with something for you. Fruits downstairs if you can eat. Love you!
        -Joe:)
Aww well he's a cutie. I go downstairs to see a fruit platter on the counter. I dig in and I'm able to keep it down. After I'm done eating, Joe walks in the house. I run over to the door and jump on him.
"Thanks Joey! I ate it all."
"Wow, are you feeling ok?"
"Yeah, I think I can keep it down now!"
"Well that's good news. Get ready, we have to go and pick something up for Nick. It's a surprise." I give him a kiss and go upstairs and get ready. I put some leggings and a Jonas baggy t-shirt on and head back downstairs.
"Nice shirt. Ready to go!?"
"Yeah. Thanks again for the fruit. It the first time in a while sense I've felt good." He gives me a kiss and we head out. We arrive at the airport and we see Mama and Papa Jonas walking out with a frankie behind them. I get out of the car and go over and give them a hug.
"Hey guys. Good seeing you. Joe is gonna take your bags into the car."
"Hello dear. How are you feeling."
"Well I found that I can keep fruit down so that's a good sign. But that's about it. I'm still getting sick for anything else I eat."
"That sucks. Well we should talk about this in the car so paparazzi doesn't catch it." We all get in the car and we drive to Nicks house. I was the first to walk in and it was dark.
"Joe you said he was ho-."
"SURPRISE!"
"SHIT. Holy crap! What's this for."
"Well Allie, I talked to Kev last night after we got the news and you where asleep, and we thought we would throw you a surprise party to tell you how much we appreciate you! Btw just family and close friends are here!" I look around and see a room of people who love me. Wow, this is amazing. I give Joe a hug and then I go over to Kevin, Dani, Nick, and Pri.
"Wow, thanks you guys!"
"Any time. We all felt really bad, and Joe told us how you reacted. If I got that news, I would need a drink."
"Thanks Kev. Now I want a drink but can I have one, no." Someone was walking around with water so I took a glass.
"So how have you been sense yesterday."
"Fine. I can eat fruit and keep it down. But I also got sick this morning so that wasn't good."
"Oh, well at least you found something that you can eat."
"Yeah true. But I'm gonna be sick of it by the end of the week probably." I go around talking to people through the whole night. I go over to Joe and he had just got off the phone.
"Who where you talking to?"
"Oh, our manager called us and they wanted us and you on the Ellen show tomorrow. I was gonna talk with you about this later but, maybe we could bring my reaction of you telling me that you where pregnant and finally announce it?!"
"Oo, I love that idea. I wanna embarrass you a little bit." He gives me a kiss and we just talk to different people through the night. We reach the end of the party and Joe and I head home because I wasn't feeling well and we had Ellen the next day. We arrived home and I went upstairs and showered and put some pjs on. When I got out of the bathroom joe comes over and gives my belly a kiss.
"Night little peanut!"
"Peanut. New name I guess."
"Well I don't have any other ideas for a name for a baby that we don't even know the gender for." I laugh at him and then get in bed. I give joe a kiss and fall asleep. I feel pretty good this evening.
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up early because of the show and I got sick so that didn't help. I walk downstairs to see joe sitting at the table doing some work. I go over to the fridge and get some fruit.
"Morning Mrs Fruit."
"Haha, morning. Man, I really wish I could have some coffee right now."
"Well that sucks because this is my second cup."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh yes I did." He gets up and I chase him around the island until I catch him and he falls over. I help him up and give him a kiss.
"Ok now we both should be getting ready." We both head upstairs and get changed and I do my makeup and hair. After we are ready we head out the door and I have the tape of his reaction. We arrive at the studio and my nerves skyrocket. The world is gonna officially know I'm pregnant. I squeeze Joes hand as we walk in and he gives me a quick hug. We get our mics on and we hear Ellen talking.
"They just got off of tour not that long ago, and one just got married and she's here. THE JONAS BROTHERS AND ALLISON JONAS!" We all walk out and give Ellen a hug and we take a seat. Nick sits the closet to her and I sit next to him and Joe, then Kev is at the end.
"Hey guys. How have you been."
"Pretty good."
"Well let's jump into it. You guys said you had a little video you wanted to share."
"Yeah, it's actually pretty good."
"Ok well here is the video and I'm actually watching it for the first time also." The video of Nick and Joe sitting down and eating the food part is hilarious. Then when it came to me saying I'm pregnant, Ellen's face just lights up. The video finishes and everyone just claps. I give Ellen another hug and we all sit down.
"So, you are pregnant! Congratulations!"
"Thank you. Yeah, I'm 8 weeks today I think!"
"Well is the video went that you and Nicks girlfriend Priankia Chopra, you guys gave them what I'm gonna guess is something that a pregnant lady would want to eat, the both thought it was gross. Joe told you to try it, you said no because you where pregnant. It takes joe a moment and then he realizes and gets up and picks you up and doesn't let go. That's adorable!"
"Well you've explained the whole video. The reactions we didn't get where Kevin and his wife Danielles reaction. We got them these cards that said, upgrade in progress, from Brother to Uncle and for Dani, it was from best friend to aunt!"
"Aw that's adorable! So taking a break from the couple, we will be back to them to discuss the wedding. How was tour really!?"
"It was honestly so much fun. You know it's great meeting fans that love and support you and your music, it's honestly amazing. But fun fact, the first week, Allie had actually gotten a rare case of the flu. It wasn't that contagious, but she couldn't leave the room. And when all of us went to the show, her stress made her temperature go sky rocking so our little brother Frankie had to take her to the hospital. That was actually the night we ended early because, Nick and I had to explain to everyone working the venue why we ended early and Joe zoomed right out to the hospital. So it was a very very fun but interesting tour."
"Oh wow. Well we will be right back with a performance by the Jonas brothers and details from there tour and Joe and Allisons wedding!" The cameras cut and I pull my phone out to see all the people saying stuff to us. It's crazy how much support these boys have. Kevs right. It's crazy how much all there fans love and support them and there music. After about 5 minutes I give Joe a kiss and him and the boys get up and start to preform there newest song Only Human.
"We are back with the Jonas brothers preforming Only Human!" The cameras show the boys on stage and the music starts to play. After there performance, they all walk back over to the couch and sit by me.
"Ok, so I really want to here about the Newest mr and Mrs jonas's wedding!"
"Ok well fun fact that joe probably doesn't know but will not be surprised. I actually woke up an hour before the wedding. I'm a very heavy sleeper when I'm not pregnant and getting sick every 10 minutes so danielle, Kevs wife, has to like bring in the girls to jump on the bed and wake me up."
"No surprised my bride woke up late one bit. Because I wasn't the best either with waking up. It took them what, 30 minutes to get me up." Everyone is laughing at me and joe and I give him a fist bump.
"Well that's nice and from what you said. Not surprising. So how was the ceremony?!"
"Well sense I woke up late. We arrived like minutes before it started. But when we did, we where all ready to go and when I walked down, not gonna lie joe had tears coming down his eyes." The crowd awws and I go on. " the ceremony was fun and beautiful and everything but the reception is where it was at!"
"Yeah, Allie and I walked in dancing and it was a lot of fun. We had our first dance, and this is where it's interesting. After our dance, Allie and Kev had a dance, like not a slow dance no, but a dramatic dance to our song burnin up. Trust us it was hilarious and surprising."
"Well that sounds like fun. We would all love to see the Allie and Kevin dance, could you do it for us?" I give Kev a look and he doesn't know what to say.
"Why not" the crowd claps and I give Kevin a look. We both get up and walk over to the stage and I whisper to him.
"I'm going to get you back."
"I know, and it's not gonna be fun." We both get ready and we start to slow dance until burnin up turns on. We start to do our dramatic dance and when we finish we are out of breath.
"Well that was fun. We will be back after the break." I feel all sick after the dance and I run to the nearest bathroom with I think joe following me. I get sick and when I open the door after Joe is standing outside it.
"Hey, are you ok!?" He gives me a hug and I kiss him.
"Yeah, is should be fine." We both walk back out on stage and they had just started to roll.
"Well there they are." We walk over and take our spots on the couch. "How are you feeling Allie?"
"Fine. The dance made the baby go all crazy and I got sick."
"That sucks. Well let's talk about your album." She talks for about another hour with the boys and the show was over. It was already late so we just headed back home. I walked upstairs and took a shower and got ready for bed. I get in bed and see that Joe is already half asleep. I give him a kiss and he pulls me into his arms. I fall asleep with no pain tonight surprisingly but I'm still nervous for what we announced today.

———————
Hope you liked it. Was it too soon to announce it, probably. But do I care, nope. :)
(2022 words)