e l e v e n

Everything was stressing me out as I had found out what had happened and everyone constantly watching my every move

Everything was stressing me out as I had found out what had happened and everyone constantly watching my every move. All I needed was to escape for a bit and I tried to find Cedric as I knew he could help me. I was about to get up to look for him but he had already strolled in like walking into a slytherin girl dormitory was normal. Normal for me but I guess not to others. He pecked me on the lips before sitting on the balcony I had. I sat on his lap my legs sprawled out I put down the book I was holding.
"What's this?" He asked picking up the book and skimming through the pages.

"Something I've been reading" I said snuggling into his chest more as it wasn't the warmest day.
"Can you read it to me" he grinned but none the less opened the book and started reading its content. Reading to myself was peaceful but when he read it the story simply came to life.

It has been an hour and i stopped him from reading. We had decided to get lunch since neither of us had eaten so we left my room and as we were walking through a hallway cho was in eye distance and had started running towards us. Her black hair pushed back into a ponytail and her eyes never leaving cedrics figure.

"I just got the news that I was spending the summer with you Cedric. Aren't you excited?" She giggled and I simply rolled my eyes. Many people act this way towards Cedric and he was used to it. He approached them in a gentlemanly way that others wouldn't which only made them come back.

"Sure" he replied back but she kept leaning closer and closer towards him.
"Maybe then we can spend some time together and-"
"Cho I'm sorry but I'm not available at the moment" he said and her smile dropped a little but she replaced it with a fake one and stepped back an inch.

"I promise you I'll change you're mind about her by the end of summer" she winked and then walked away. I scoffed and I saw he amusement in cedrics eyes when he noticed my reaction. I turned to face the other way because I knew I couldn't not smile if I looked at him for too long.

"What?" I said getting annoyed. Why was he smiling?
"You're jealous"
"absolutely not" I was quick to deny it and I turned around facing him to show my seriousness.
"Then you wouldn't mind if I went to cho-"
"Fine okay. Maybe a little bit but only a teeny tiny little bit" I said empathising 'tiny' with hand gestures.
"Whatever you say" he said putting his arm around me and walking towards the great hall where lunch was being served. He walked off to sit with the Hufflepuffs and I went to sit with slytherin.
"Was that you and a hufflepuff together?" A younger slytherin said in disgust
"I can do what the hell I want with who I want and that was with a hufflepuff" I spat back getting annoyed with the boundaries.
"I need some air" I quickly said speeding out of the hall and outside into the courtyard. I took a deep breath once I had got there and sat down on a bench. A few seconds into sitting on the bench a hand covered my mouth from behind me and pushed me back as he or she dragged me into an empty hallway near the hall. It was the younger slytherin from a few minutes ago. I reached in my pocket for my wand to discover it wasn't there. I spotted it outside the door and I knew it was hopeless making a run for it.
"What the hell are you doing?" I growled. I was confused why I was here and why my presence was needed
"I'm just looking out for you I don't want you making friends with the...wrong sorts. You're a slytherin so you're supposed to marry into evil not whatever pretty boy category, Cedric fits into" his lips turned into a curve as he was smirking but not in a setting way at all
"Someone like me. I am strong and we all know Hufflepuffs are weak I mean-"
"Stop" as I had said the words out he had raised his hand and slapped me but before he could do anymore he was ripped off of me by a very angry Cedric diggory with Grayson close behind. The boy was quick but not quick enough as Grayson had punched him right in the jaw, the impact from the hit sending him flying. Students had come out to watch and whispered amongst themselves. Many people had gasped because Cedric had always seemed like a sweet caring boy but in this moment his face was red, fists curled and his breathing heavy.
"What the hell is wrong with you" the boy shouted at Cedric and Grayson quickly shoved him back onto the floor

"Whats wrong with us? We're not the ones hitting girls and if it was up to me you wouldn't be alive right now" Grayson growled and I sat back feeling helpless. Chris has walked into the scene and had pulled me into his arms.

"It was going to happen anyway! There's hundreds of people after her and it won't stop until she's dead"
"Go to hell" Chris spat and guided me through the crowd with Grayson and Cedric following close behind until professor McGonagall had walked out of a classroom and saw cedrics angered face and some blood on graysons fist follows by the beaten up boy on the ground.
"INTO MY OFFICE. NOW" she shouted and the three complied and followed the teacher