Chapter 10: The Next Morning.

Aurora woke the next day feeling extremely warm.  This was weird to her considering her body temperature was usually cooler.  Then she felt the breathing tickling her neck and she just about jumped off of the couch.  She turned ever so slowly to see the source of the breathing was only Adam.

Aurora smiled evilly and decided to have a little fun.  She lifted her hand and placed it on his cheek.

"Adam, wake up."

When he didn't, she placed her lips on his other cheek.

"Adam, wake up."

And when he still didn't, she pulled herself away from him and shrieked as loudly as possible.

He practically fell off the couch and jumped up in alarm.

Aurora was laughing so hard that she couldn't breathe, and Adam figured out what had just happened.

"You did not just do that!"

That only made Aurora laugh harder.

"You should have seen your face!" she said between laughs.

Then suddenly Adam was tickling her, and she was screaming.

"Adam! Don't! I. Can't. Breathe!"

But Adam didn't stop.  He only smirked and continued his tickling.

"This is what you get!"

But somehow Aurora had managed to trip Adam and he was now falling onto her.

They looked at each other for a moment, not really knowing what to do.

Adam's lips were on the corner of her mouth, and for a moment Aurora had forgotten how to breathe,

He slowly pulled himself off of her, but she wasn't having any of that.  She pulled him back down and this time their lips met in a soaring kiss.

This was the kind of kiss that Disney movies were made of.  And it was theirs.