Chapter 2: Group Projects #1

@calamarimode 02:39AM
Imagine having to work with someone who thinks Black Butler 2 was good haha🤝
42k likes 7.3k retweets 8k comments
|
| @shoto 02:45AM
replying to @calamarimode
Imagine being an hour late to the agreed meeting time you suggested. . .
46k likes 7k retweets 9.4 comments

Kaminari glared a coldly at the boy sitting opposite him

"If you have time to glare at me, then you have time to do some work," Todoroki said, his gaze never leaving his laptop screen.

"I am doing work," Kaminari grumbled, biting slightly harder on his thumb's nail. He had already come up with a couple ideas for their project at home while he was editing his video, but there was no way in hell he'd offer them to this asshole unless he had something himself.

"You seem to be in a bad mood," Todoroki commented, his fingers finally stopped and hovered over the keys.

"Yeah, no shit," Kaminari scoffed. "I'm stuck in a group with you."

Todoroki raised a brow, as if confused. "What's wrong with working with me?"

"I don't like you," Kaminari stated, matter of factly.

"That's odd," Todoroki said. He then proceeded to hold up his fist in the air and ask, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Zero," Kaminari answered.

"And that's exactly how many fucks I give about how you feel about me," Todoroki smiled, using only his middle finger to move up his glasses. "So let's do this project, hm?"

Kaminari was generally a coolheaded guy, but this guy just really knew how to push his buttons.

'Asshole,' Kaminari thought, moving his hand from his face to his pocket. Standing up abruptly, he said, "I'm going for a smoke."

Todoroki payed him no mind and continued tapping the keys on his laptop.

The blond stepped out the campus library, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it once he was a couple metres away. The cool gentle breeze brushed gently against his skin, guiding strands of hair to tickle against his nose, reminding him autumn was just around the corner.

He slowly let out a long drag, closing his eyes as he let the smoke engulf him. He didn't look much like a smoker, but he was. He was what one would call a chain smoker, constantly smoking a couple cigarettes on one round. Ashido has begged him multiple times to quit or at least to go easy, but he never listened - how could he?