Chapter 3: Group Projects #2

@shoto 04:21PM
@calamarimode Judging by the way you text, it's hard to believe you major in English<3
79k likes 16k retweets 340k comments
|
| @calamarimode 02:45AM
replying to @shoto
Judging by the way you act, it's hard to believe you have followers </3
420k likes 36k retweets 640k comments

@shoto 04:21PM@calamarimode Judging by the way you text, it's hard to believe you major in English<379k likes 16k retweets 340k comments|| @calamarimode 02:45AMreplying to @shotoJudging by the way you act, it's hard to believe you have followers <...

It had been a whole week since Professor Kayama assigned Todoroki to work with Kaminari Denki - a whole week of absolute torture.

"How's the project going?" Yaoyorzoru asked, leaning in towards Todoroki to get a better look at what was on the laptop screen. "You're partnered up with that Kaminari guy, right?"

"The same guy that you've been tweeting with the past week?" Uraraka asked, putting down her phone to join the conversation. "The calamarimode guy?"

"Yeah him," Todoroki confirmed, sighing heavily and shutting his laptop screen. "I hate him."

"Woah," Uraraka mouthed to Yaoyorzoru, then turning to Todoroki and asking, "What'd he do to make you hate him-?"

"Yeah, I don't think you've hated anyone since your dad came to high school in senior year," Yaoyorzoru recalled, trying to recall any other time the multicoloured man had hated someone. "Mmm, yup, he's the only person you've hated other than this Kaminari person."

"Okay, now I really wanna know what he did," Uraraka said, scooting over to sit with the two on Midoriya's bed. Midoriya - who had been silently studying all evening - finally seemed to be interested in what they were talking about.

"So at first I thought this guy was alright, a social butterfly," Todoroki started. "He had this weird habit of biting his thumb nail which was pretty cute. He also dyed his hair a pretty golden colour with his black roots showing and I also thought that was really pretty - but this guy is actually a douche! When I let him decide when we'd meet up to discuss the project, he came a whole thirty minutes late. Who the hell even does that?!"

Uraraka and Yaoyorzoru gave each other the same look.

"And when he arrived, he had the audacity to say he doesn't like me? He doesn't even know me?" Todoroki ranted, jumping off the bed and stalking from one end of the room to the other. "And he tweeted saying something like 'imagine liking Black Butler season 2', even though that season wasn't all that bad! Alois is annoying sure, but Claude was really hot and if season 2 didn't happen-"

"You're gay is coming out, honey," Uraraka interrupted, indirectly reminding Todoroki he was going off track.

"Sorry,right, back to Kaminari. I hate him. You know he said he'd go out for a smoke, but he took thirty minutes! Who takes that long to smoke?" Todoroki asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Maybe he's a chain smoker?" Yaoyorzoru suggested.

"Anyway," Todoroki sighed, letting himself fall onto the bed in between the two girls. "I'm so glad the project is due tomorrow."