Chapter 10: Streaming<3

"Your face is very red," Todoroki could barely hold his sniggers, poking Kaminari's currently bright pink cheeks.

"That's because I'm mad!" Kaminari shot back, crossing his arms with a huff.

"I'm pretty sure mad is not a synonym for embarrassed," Todoroki stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Oh shut it," Kaminari muttered. "I'm mad because he's thought we were dating all along. I hate this."

"It's just a misunderstanding," Todoroki laughed.

Kaminari mumbles something under his breath, but Todoroki didn't quite catch it since his attention was latched elsewhere.

"Hey, since when did Persona 5 Royal come out?"

"What?! Where?" Kaminari's mood did a total one eighty.

"Over there," Todoroki pointed to a PlayStation store a couple shops down across the road. "I'm assuming you want to go?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kaminari carelessly dragged Todoroki across the road like an excited four year old seeing candy.

Todoroki thought it was kind of cute, so he didn't voice any complaints he had about being dragged across the street and into the gaming store. And sure, maybe he didn't actually mind the way Kaminari's fingers held his palm in their grip.

The store was barren, which somewhat surprised Todoroki. Wasn't the PlayStation really popular?

"Bet everyone is playing Animal Crossing like losers," Kaminari shook his head as he continued to drag Todoroki around the store. Somehow he had already a couple games in his hands and not a single one looked like Persona 5 Royal.

"What's wrong with Animal Crossing?" Todoroki questioned, quite frankly a little hurt. How dare he not like animal crossing!

"It's so boring," Kaminari explained. "It's like the Sims but for furries."

Barking out a laugh, Todoroki couldn't help but think how accurate the description was. "I will admit, the furry part is somewhat accurate. The boring part, not so much."

"Dude, it's just talking to animals and designing your camp, I don't get what all the hype."

Now Todoroki has to stop. "Excuse me? Are you referring to the mobile app?"

"Uh yeah, that's the only Animal Crossing there is," Kaminari said.

Todoroki blinked. Then blinked again. And then a third time until what Kaminari said finally sunk in.

"That's it," Todoroki in the most serious tone Kaminari has ever heard him speak in. "When we get back, I'm sitting you down and we're going to play New Horizons together."

Kaminari grimaced, but something in the way his grip tightened gave Todoroki the idea the blond didn't think that was such a bad idea. Or maybe he was reading too much into it.

"Then you and me are playing Royal together," Kaminari said back. He let go of Todoroki's hand and held it up, pinky up and asked, "Deal?"

Todoroki felt the ends of his lips curve up as he intertwined their pinkies. "Deal."

Todoroki noticed the fleeting grin on Kaminari's face before it turned into surprise. "Oh wait, I totally forgot to pick Royal up! Come on!"

Todoroki once again was dragged, but if he was being honest, he didn't mind it so much.

OoOoO

"It's not that hard, just pick a name," Kaminari tried for the five time. "Literally anything will do."