Chapter 7: Help

Me 01:26am Yo u wanna help edit my videos👀

Todoroki Shoto 01:34am Not really

Me 01:35am I'll buy you McDonalds breakfast 🥞

Todoroki Shoto 01:35am I'm on my way

Kaminari stretched out his arms, rolling his stiff shoulders to loosen them up

Kaminari stretched out his arms, rolling his stiff shoulders to loosen them up. One of the few things - if not, the only thing - Kaminari disliked about being a YouTuber was the editing process. It should only take an hour or so, but it was such a tedious task which often led him to procrastinate and end up with six to seven unedited or unfinished videos he'd need to finish at once.

"Dammit," Kaminari cussed, ruffling his hair in frustration. Nothing had happened, but the fact he'd already passed the three hour mark and barely finished half of all his unedited recordings was pissing him off.

He took a sip of his coffee, sticking his tongue out in disgust at the bitter, lukewarm taste.

"Do you think Mina would be up to help?" Kaminari asked nobody but himself. It was twenty past one in the morning, and the likelihood Ashido was awake wasn't slim.

Me 01:20am Minaaaaaaa do u wanna help me edit my videossss🥺😭😭

Homegirl💞 01:23am I'm snuggling with Toruu rn ask someone else 💅💖

Me 01:23am It's hoes before bros now huh🗿

Homegirl💞 01:23am  Always💆
Homegirl💞 01:23am You're friends with Todoroki and he lives next door
Homegirl💞 01:24am Ask him

Me 01:24am Ugh
Me 01:24am Fine
Me 01:24am You and Toruu are cute btw I ship🥺

Homegirl💞 01:25am Hah, I know we cute😚

Kaminari sighed, leaning as far back in his chair he could. It had been a week since he and Todoroki had cleared any misunderstandings between them, a whole week since the party, and since then nearly all of his friends knew about it.

OoOoO

"You and Todoroki are friends now?" Ashido repeated. She was sitting opposite Kaminari in the library when the blond brought it up.

"Yeah," Kaminari confirmed. "I mean, you can't expect me to hate him after what happened at the party, can you?"

"I guess not." Ashido nodded thoughtfully.