Chapter 13

"I love you."

He smiled and hugged his lover.

"I love you too!"

"Our love will last forever. I promise."

He looked at the older.

"You do? Do you actually promise me?"

"Yeah. I love you with my whole heart. You are kind and mine only. I don't wanna let you go to someone else."

He giggled and mumbled about how sappy the other was.

"We will be together forever."

He was happy. He had a healthy and good relationship, his parents supported him. Even his friends were happy for them.

His boyfriend was just, perfect. He was loving and he never forgot any important dates. The man was gentle and soft, always caring in his nature.

Maybe he had fallen too fast. Too fast, too deep and now he couldn't forget the pain.

He wanted to believe there could be a happily ever after for them.

"Hey, babe!"

Jinyoung dropped the keys on the kitchen table, looking around after his boyfriend. The other had given him the keys of his apartment and Jinyoung decided to pay him a little visit and cook for the two of them.

No one answered in his call, making him suspicious. Suddenly, a moan came from the bed room.

He quietly set down the bag of food and tiptoed to the bed room.

What the hell was his boyfriend doing?

A soft cry interrupted his thoughts. A cry of a woman, almost like....

Almost like his boyfriend were cheating.

Jinyoung but his lip and refused to believe it. He would see this with his own eyes. His boyfriend would never do such thing right?

He slowly opened the door quietly. The sounds he was greeted for shocked him. On the creaking bed was his boyfriend together with a woman. Jinyoung sank down on the floor, eyes wide and shaking hands.

"Ah, Ah, oppa, harder!"

He stifled his cry as he got a view of his boyfriends face. The other was clearly enjoying fucking the pliant girl and just like that, he had destroyed their love.

He let out a sob as he scrambled up from the floor, crashing into the wall beside him. A shout was heard from the bed room as his boyfriend noticed him behind the doors.

He ran away from the other's voice, heading towards the door to leave.

Leave, leave, leave

He don't want you

There's no forever

He screamed as he was forcefully yanked back by his arm. He got no choice but turn around, looking at his cheater of boyfriend. The latter had not bother to throw on some clothes, having just boxers and reeking sex.

Jinyoung slapped him.

"You-you motherfucker! You liar! Cheater!"

The older growled, gripping his other wrist hard and slammed him towards the wall behind them.