Chapter 37

Alright so firstly, whaT kIndA FuCkErY iS ThIs???

I srsly thought people wouldn't read this anymore but- Thanks y'all 😭🥺🖤🖤🖤🖤I'm so grateful for supporters and comments, tbh I was on my way to give up on this but then I decided finish it :0Also some fanfics I ain't proud of like 🤡Bejsbwjdjd...

Thanks y'all 😭🥺🖤🖤🖤🖤
I'm so grateful for supporters and comments, tbh I was on my way to give up on this but then I decided finish it :0
Also some fanfics I ain't proud of like 🤡
Bejsbwjdjd don't worry I won't abandon this fanfic and I hope u guys will continue reading and voting :>
ACCEPT MY LOVEEEE😌🖤🖤🖤🖤
Now onto the chap :")

————————————————————————

"What!?!" Eunjeong nodded, a grave expression on his face.

"One of my friends, Lee Gunmin, saw them. Thankfully it didn't look especially suspicious and I asked him not to spread the word after he told me." Jinyoung bit his bottom lip, looking at the younger with a distressed face.

How could this possibly happen? Knowing his ex, Minjun did this on purpose.

Fuck. This was getting out of his grasp, he should have never ran to them that day. He should have just taken another way or hide somewhere. Now Minjun would remember their faces and there was nothing else he could do.

Rubbing his face, Jinyoung tried to push down his frustration, only for it to pop up stronger again. His friends, those who protected him, might be in danger now because of him.

He should have never ran into BamBam's arms in the first place.

"Did something happen? Were they in a fight with him? Did they get injured or hurt?" Jaebum had promised him to not do anything stupid, even if it was a long time ago and the older probably wouldn't remember it. Jinyoung couldn't help the worry and nausea that bubbled up.

As if it wasn't enough already, he couldn't believe he only just remembered that the raven was his childhood friend. For being someone who got straight A's ( unlike himself ), he was so incredibly stupid sometimes. Wonpil would not let him live this down.

Eunjeong shook his head and hugged him as an attempt soothe the knots in his stomach. He was grateful for the younger, even if it felt like he forced Eunjeong to this. "Don't worry, they just talked about something."

Something? As in what? Did....did Minjun tell them?

"Though, I recall Gunmin saying Yugyeom punched Minjun. It seems like the conversation wasn't really friendly and Gunmin even mentioned they seemed upset or angry over what Minjun-ssi said." His heart dropped at that and Jinyoung exhaled shakily, pressing his hands against his face.

What if they already knew? It wasn't good, not fucking good at all. He never intended to drag them into this mess from the beginning.

Eunjeong frowned and hugged him tighter, mumbling soft words to calm him down. "Hyung, it's alright. I'm here for you and my boyfriends are here too, remember? You promised me to go to us if this was too much."