{Chapter 16}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 16: I think I threw up in my mouth...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

I never felt so uncomfortable before. Even while having all my clothes on me, I felt naked in front of him. I could see how he was looking at me since I stepped inside.

I pushed my chair closer to Damien, hoping that he would get the message and leave me alone but I was so damn wrong.

"How about we start with the deal?" Damien asked, his voice hard and cold. I glanced at Damien and he was glaring at Mr Lewis. I never saw this side of him before.

"Mr Turner, we have all our time for that later. I just want to talk with this lady." Mr Lewis replied and then turned to me. I noticed how his eyes went from my face to my chest. I clenched my hand on my bag's handle.

We jumped startled when Damien hit his fist on the wooden table. Damien was pissed. His face was stone cold. His clenched his jaw glaring at Mr Lewis.

Is it wrong if I say that he looked damn hot right now?

"Mr Turner, I would not like such behaviour in my office. If you want this deal, you better know that I have the power here. My guards are outside waiting for my signal. One wrong move and you will be thrown out of this office." Mr Lewis threatened but Damien looked unfazed. He maintains the same cold and frightening face. He has been calling Damien Mr Turner since we came but that Zach's name, not Damien.

"Not you though. You looked at my type, I would like to have so fun with you. Maybe here, maybe at my place, wherever you feel sexy." He smirked looking my way.

I think I threw up in my mouth.

It all happened so suddenly, one minute Damien was sitting and the next, he had Mr Lewis collar in his hand. Damien's chair fell on the ground as he abruptly stood up pulling Mr Lewis halfway on the table.

"My name is Russo, Damien Russo." Damien hissed near Mr Lewis's face. Mr Lewis looked pale and had his eyes widened.

Was I missing something here?

"That's impossible." Mr Lewis said and Damien chuckled darkly.

"Savannah, can you remove my wallet from my back pocket?" Damien asked, still looking at Mr Lewis. I put my bag on the couch and walked to Damien. I took his wallet out and handed it to him.

"Just open it and put it on his face." He said and I did it, making sure not to touch the pervert's skin.

"W-wh-hat." Mr Lewis's eyes widened.

I gasped when Damien easily pulled him on the floor, making everything on the table spill on the floor. Damien towered him and punch his face. It wasn't a weak punch, I could hear his knuckles when it touches Mr Lewis's face.

Suddenly, the door opened and two guards walked in. I didn't want Damien to stop because Mr Lewis deserved it but when I saw that the guards had their guns in their hands, I went to stop him.

"Damien stop," I said grabbing the arm he was pushing Mr Lewis. I frowned when I felt the fabric wet. I looked at my hand and there was a red liquid. I looked at his suit and my eyes widened. He was bleeding. He was wearing a light grey suit, so the stain of blood was visible on the fabric.

"Damien!" I said more loudly. The guards had their gun pointed at him.

"DAMIEN LOOK AT ME!" I stated and luckily he stopped. I breathed in relieved when he looked at me. I pulled him back and grabbed my bag.

"Let just get out of here," I said and he stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. He walked forward and looked at Mr Lewis, who was laying on the ground breathing hard.

"I'm not fucking done with you, can't wait to see soon," Damien promised. He surprised me by wrapping his arm around my waist. He squeezed the side of my waist making my heartbeat escalates as my stomach turn fluttery. Even when we were in such a critical state.

We walked to the elevator while the guard went to help Mr Lewis. Damien didn't let me go. He had his arm around me till we reached the car. I was grateful he did it though, it helps to keep some eyes away.

When we reached the car, I stopped walking. Damien looked down at me and removed his arm from my waist.

"I'll drop you at your office." He said.

"Take off your suit," I stated and he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me that sick bastard made you horny." He deadpanned and I gasped. I hit him with my bag on his uninjured arm and he moved away from me.

"What's wrong with you? I know I have a good figure but I don't do one night stand." He said amused. I was surprised that he calms down so easily after his fight and he was even making jokes.

"Very funny, now take it off," I said seriously.

"Why?" He asked crossing his arm around his chest.

"You're bleeding." I pointed out and he looked at his arms. When he noticed it, he sighed and dropped his arm by his side.

"I'm good don't worry. Let's go, I'll drop you to the office." He said and I raised an eyebrow. I put my bag on the car and walked to him. He looked at me, trying to figure out what I was going to do. I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled the suit down. He didn't fight me as he stood silently and let me do it.

I looked at his arm and there was a big red spot on his white shirt. I tossed the sleeves up, trying my best not to hurt him.

"We need to clean this," I said looking at the bandage. How did he got hurt here?

I froze when I felt his arm on my hips, slowly making its way up to my side. I looked at him and his face was so damn closed to my face. He leaned near my ears and I bit my lips.

"There are at least 30 guns pointed at us right now. You can nurse me later in a safer place." He whispered in my ears before pulling away.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah