{Chapter 25}

The Mafia Leader Chapter 25:This should be interesting...
~~~~~

Damien's pov:

I was really pissed off. Whoever send those emails, I'll find them and end them soon. One thing's for sure, they weren't joking around. They were really looking after Savannah.

I drove back home and walked inside the mansion.

"Dude we need to talk." Crawford stopped me before I could go in my room.

"About what?" I asked calmly.

"You know," Zach replied and I sighed.

"I don't really want to talk about this right now," I said and they shake their head no.

"It might be too late if we don't talk about this right now," Crawford stated and I looked at them.

"Ok,"

We all made our way to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"It's time to tell her about everything." Crawford started.

"It's too soon. She might not be ready." I replied.

"Dude if you wait more, it can be too late. She received those emails and thought that someone was playing around. She thinks that everything is fine when her life is in danger. You need to tell her. She might be shocked at first but I can tell you, she won't run away from you." Zach explained.

"He's right you know. She is used to fighting and violence, she won't run away." Crawford added.

They weren't wrong. If Savannah knows about the whole situation, she might be more careful about things that happen to her.

"What do I do?" I finally talked. I looked at them and I could tell they were happy that I agreed with them.

"Well, let her see the real you, your other side. Talk to her, explain everything to her." Zach shrugged.

"Even if it takes a lot of time, go for it," Crawford added.

I'll go for it...

Savannah's pov:

Today, I woke up late. I didn't go to the office and decided to rest at home. Everyone was either at work or at school. Mom went to buy some grocery at the local supermarket.

It was now 12:30 pm and I was in the living room, watching some shows that were on the t

It was now 12:30 pm and I was in the living room, watching some shows that were on the t.v.

The doorbell rang and I frowned. Why would mom ring the doorbell when she has the keys? Maybe her hands were full of bags. I stood up and made my way to the door. I opened it and I frowned.

"Damien?"

He was looking calmer than yesterday. He was wearing a formal outfit as usual.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I nodded. I stepped away from the door and let him walked in. I closed the door and then guided him to the living room.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked as we sit down.

"About yesterday, I'm sorry for how I behaved. I have my reasons and I want to show it to you." He started and I remained quiet listening to him. He always says that he has a reason for what he does and today he was ready to it to me. This should be interesting.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, you have to come with me." He said looking in my eyes.

"Where?" I dared ask.

"I can't explain it, that's why I need to show you it." He explained and I nodded.

"Well, I need to change to before we leave." I pointed out and he nodded.

"You can wear whatever you want, whether formal or casual. It doesn't matter." He said and I nodded.

"I'll be right back."

I walked to my room and quickly changed.

I grabbed whatever came in my hands first

I grabbed whatever came in my hands first. I did my make up and walked downstairs.

"Let's go," I said and he stood up, his back facing me.

"Yeah, let's-" he turned around and stopped when he looked at me. He stayed like this for a few seconds before he cleared his throat and looked away.

"Let's go."

We walked to his car and he drove us to the destination.

---

I was confused when we entered a gate, which was really high. The wall around the front yard was high too and no one would be able to climb this. I noticed a lot of cameras around the mansion. There were some bodyguards in the front yard and they all had a gun in their hands.

Where's Damien taking me?

He parked the car in front of the front door and I noticed that some bodyguard moved away. Damien stepped out of the car and come to my side. I was honestly scared to step out. He opened the door and I looked at him.

"W-why am I here?" I asked and he sighed.

"Come with me Savannah." He said putting his hand forward. I hesitantly nodded and put my hand on his. I stepped out of the car and walked to the front porch.

The bodyguards greeted Damien as we walked in. Were they his bodyguards? We walked in the big hall and made our way to upstairs. There was a lot of guys around the mansion. Some stopped what they were doing and looked our way.

I noticed that Damien didn't let my hand go. My hand was still his and for some reasons, I don't want him to leave. He stopped by a door and opened it. He turned toward me and gestured to me to walk in.

Was he going to make me meet someone?

I walked in and there was no one in the office. My eyes widened when I saw a knife collection on the wall, behind the desk. It was all of shaped, size and colour. I looked to my left and saw another collection but this time it was guns.

"Welcome to my office."

Those words made me froze. Did I hear that wrong right?

"No, you didn't." He replied and I realised that I said that aloud.

I turned to him and he was already looking at me.

"What do you mean this is your office?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"I'm a Mafia leader Savannah and this is my office."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah