{Chapter 27}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 27: Everything was worth it...
~~~~~

Savannah's pov:

His lips were soft. I felt myself giving in, closing my eyes. He removed his hand from my face and put it on my hips. He pulled himself closer to me as our lips moved together.

I never had imagined that one day I would be kissing Damien and damn he was a really good kisser.

I let the table, and let my hand run on his chest. He bit my lips asking for entrance and I let him. I felt myself getting lost in his touch. He moved his hand up and it was now on my back.

We pulled away after a few more minutes breathing heavily. I opened my eyes and was met with his deep blue eyes.

"I'll take that as a good sign since you didn't push me away." He smiled, his hand stroking my cheek. I was speechless, I didn't know what to reply to him or how to reply to him.

"Now coming back to our conversation... I want to do something and I need your permission." He declared and I frowned.

"A-about what?" I asked, my voice barely coming out.

"I want to put one bodyguard to look after you. He won't get involved in your things but he will only protect you if I'm not with you and he will also inform me about you whenever something is wrong." He explained.

"Alright, you can." I accepted and he sighed in relieved.

He was about to talk again when his phone rang. He took it.

"Hello, not all.. sure... let me grab a pen." He said and went to the other side of the desk. He pulled a pen and grabbed a paper. He started to write something while talking on the phone.

"Is it all?... are you sure? Alright. See you soon." He hangs up and put his phone in his pocket.

"Who was it?" I asked and he looked up.

"Mrs Janet. I need to buy some grocery for the kids. Will you come with me or do you want me to drop you home?" He asked cautiously.

"I'll come with you," I said and he nodded. He grabbed the notes and we both made our way outside. We sat down and he drove to the supermarket.

"What exactly do we need to buy?" I asked as we walked near the baby section.

"Hmm, we need 5 baby socks, 5 baby gloves, 5 pacifiers and some baby milk." He said, looking at the list he wrote.

We walked to the clothing section and looked for the baby socks. There wasn't a lot of choices since they had all grey colours. I pick up 5 in my hands and turned to Damien.

"That's all they have here," I said and he nodded.

"Let's just buy these for now. I'll buy them better ones later." Damien said and I nodded. We walked around and find the gloves and the pacifier. We didn't get a shopping cart since these items were small and we could carry them in our arms.

We walked to the milk section and Damien grabbed the boxes. I had the pacifier, the gloves and the sock with me. We walked to the counter and pay.

----

When we reached the mansion, I helped Damien to carry the bags. I pressed the doorbell and after a few minutes, the door opened. Mrs Janet saw us and smiled widely.

"I'm so glad you came. The kids have made a little surprise for both of you." She smiled and I glanced at Damien.

"Sure, we'll like to see what they made," Damien smiled and Mrs Janet moved from the doorway. We both stepped in and Mrs Janet showed us the way where they made the surprise.

We walked into the kitchen and saw a cake in the table. There was some empty plastic cups beside it and some bottles of juice.

 There was some empty plastic cups beside it and some bottles of juice

"They all prepare this for you. They wanted to do a small party but I didn't let them." She explained.

"It's beautiful," I said walking closer to the cake. Mrs Janet reached out to take the bags from our hands and put them on the counter.

"I'll tell the kids that you are both here." She said and rushed out to the kids.

I felt a two hands on my hips and he pulled me on his chest. I waited for him to say anything but he remained quiet. We heard some loud squeal and they all came running to us. They stopped by the table, all smiling widely at us. I noticed that the babies were with the younger girls.

"Well now everyone behaves. Do you remember what you have to say?" Mrs Jane said coming into the kitchen. The kids nodded excitedly and turned to us.

"THANK YOU FOR HELPING US, WE LOVE YOU." They said together making both Damien and I smiled. Damien moved to my side, his arm still wrapped around my waist.

"Now group hug." Mrs Janet said and they literally run to us and tackle us with their hug. Damien held me, stopping me from falling backwards. We both leaned and hugged as much as our arm permitted us to.

"Now the cake." Mrs Janet said, grabbing the knife from the plate. The kids squealed and dragged Damien and I in front of the cake.

"Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it." They sang and Mrs Janet handed us the knife. I looked at Damien and he nodded at me. He put his hand on top of mine and we both cut the cake. The kids clapped loudly.

"Everyone makes a queue, we'll share the cake." Mrs Janet said and the kids ran behind each other. I like how they listen to Mrs Janet and do everything she said without arguing.

Damien and I moved to the side and let her cut the cake so that everyone has their share. She handed Damien and I a plate and we grabbed it.

Everything was worth it...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah