{Chapter 7}

The Mafia Leader Damien, Chapter 7: His eyes caught mine and my breath hitched...
~~~~~

(Savannah's outfit⬆️)

Savannah's pov:

Last night was really eventful. This morning when we reached the office, we learned that there was a burglary at the event. There was two men and three women injured. Unfortunately, there was an old lady who died when the burglar tried to get her jewellery. We were really thankful to the security guys who informed us about it.

I was now in my office, reading the files Laura bought yesterday. All I had to do was read and sign it if I approved. I know Laura read all of them and I trust her.

The door opened and Elijah walked in.

"Dad told us to be ready for 1 o'clock. There is a new investor who is coming and dad wants us to join him in the meeting." Elijah explained and I nodded.

"Did he say who it was?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. We will find out once they arrived here." He shrugged and I nodded.

He turned to leave the office when I stopped him.

"Wait, what happened between you and Laura? Did you finally ask her out?" I asked and he reached out to rub his back neck.

"About that," he stated," I didn't ask her anything."

"Why? You even dance with her." I said and he sighed.

"Can we talk about that later? I don't really want to talk about this right now." He said and I nodded.

"Alright," I said and he nodded, before leaving the office.

------

It was 12:56 pm and we were in dad's office. He was typing some files on his laptop while Elijah and I were chilling beside him. We both completed our work before noon.

The office phone rang and dad reached to take it.

"Hello... yeah.. send them up and please show them the way... ok...thank you."

Dad hangs up and we watched as he logs out from his laptop.

Guess the investors are finally here.

We waited for 5 minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Dad said louder enough for them to hear. The door opened and three gentlemen walked in. All of them were in their casual outfit. The weird thing was that I think I saw the middle guy somewhere but I can't remember exactly where.

He looked really good. He was well built, he had blue eyes and dark brown hair. Suddenly his eyes caught mine and my breath hitched. He maintained eye contact for some seconds before he looked back at dad.

"Mr Ross." He walked in front and handshake dad. His voice was deep.

"Mr Russo,?" Dad asked sitting down on his leather chair. The three of them sat down in front of him.

"I remember working with a Russo some years ago," Dad said and the guys nodded.

"Yeah, that would be our dad. He started a project with you and we want to restart it." The other guy replied.

"Well let me introduce ourselves, I'm Mr Ross but you can call me Adrian and these two are my kids, Savannah and Elijah." Dad introduced us and they looked towards us.

"I'm Damien Russo, he's my brother Crawford Russo and he's our friend Zach Turner." Damien introduced them.

"Nice to meet, now about the project can you remind me what was it about?" Dad asked, not remembering the project.

"It's about the 'The Little Angel' orphanage," Crawford replied.

"Oh, I remember that. We organised a lot of events to raise a large amount of money for the orphanage. It's been so long since I went there." Dad said suddenly remembering everything.

"We just recently went to visit them and the whole orphanage is about to fall apart," Zach said while taking some pictures out of a file. He put them in front of dad and I could see them from where I was.

"The whole orphanage is unsafe and there are a lot of small children staying there. They don't have enough money to repair anything." Crawford added.

"This looks horrible," Dad stated while looking at the pictures.

"We need to help them. They lose two babies because they couldn't afford to pay for medical treatment." Damien explained and my eyes widened.

Oh my god...

"Of course we will help them." Dad agreed, "but this time, I'm not going to be the one to help you. I'm handing this project to my kids. Savanna and Elijah."

"As long as we can help the orphanage, we don't mind," Damien replied looking at me.

My eyes locked once again with his blue eyes. He looked really familiar. This blue eyes... oh my god. He was the same guy I bumped into when I was at the club. I remember feeling goosebumps all over my body when I looked in his eyes the other night. He looked hot and scary.

"Of course. And by looking at these pictures I can tell we need to start quick." Dad commented.

"Can we visit the orphanage?" I asked and they turned toward me.

"You can go whenever you free." Zach shrugged.

"Tomorrow?" Elijah asked curiously.

"Sure." Crawford agreed.

"Guess it's a deal then," Dad said and they nodded. They handshake dad before standing up.

"Thank you for collaborating," Crawford said and dad nodded.

They all left the office.

Damien's pov:

We left the office and made our way to the elevator.

"So are you happy that you finally talk to her?" Zach smirked.

"No, she was wearing a suit and here I am wearing this 'casual' outfit." I pointed out and they both looked at each other before they burst out laughing.

"Are you serious? All you care about was that she was wearing a suit and you weren't?" Crawford asked catching his breath.

"She was more professional than I was," I stated.

"Believe me, she should be happy that she saw you with this and not the suit. You were calmer and less demanding." Zach said and I rolled my eyes.

"Besides we did tell you to come tomorrow but you insisted to come today," Crawford added and I sighed.

He was right. I did ask them to come today because I wanted to start this project as soon as I can. I have a lot of other plans that I want to put into this project.

We stepped out of the elevator and made our way to our car. I caught a lot of girls looking our way as we walked to the car.

"Call Mrs Janet to inform her that we are coming to see them again tomorrow," I told Crawford and he nodded.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it.

"Boss, we need you in the basement. We caught Wren."

Now, some Mafia duties...

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah