The voilent boy (Past Part 1)

Abandoned wile being 5 days old, Y/n grew up in a catholic orphanage in the US. Growing up Y/n would often become angry over small things and have violent outbursts. When this would happen, the people that adopted him would return him and the staff of the orphanage would often lock him up inside a room. As this would go on over the years the responce to his agression and lashing out would always be the same from the ophanage, lock him up inside a room. This would infact happen so often that they would actualy call it Y/n's room and would often leave him there until the next day and he would't be presented to potential parents anymore. This would cause Y/n to develop a lack of empathy towards others, a feeling of emptiness inside himself, impulsive behavior and a unstable sense of himself.

At one point it even got so bad that he wasn't allowed to leave his room anymore. Y/n did not mind this very much as unbeknownst to him and everybody else, he also developed a fear of abandonment. And you can't be abandoned if there isn't anybody to abonden you. But everything would change when Y/n was 8 years old.

Third P.O.V:

As the door of the orphanage opens, a father Byron and a bunch of people enter the orphanage. Amongst them was a woman with white skin, white hair, violet eyes and about 1.62 cm tall.

62 cm tall

Father Byron: "Alright then

Father Byron: "Alright then. Right now it's dinner time so everyone should be in the next room" He says as he leads the people through the hallways.

As the group of adults enter the meeting room with father byron up front, almost all the children turn there heads towards them before starting to murmer amongst themselves.

Macy P.O.V: 

Father Byron: "Alright children, settle down please"

As he says that, almost all of the children pay atention to him and us.

Father Byron: "Alright children, these nice people came here to meet all of you. Be nice to them" He says as he steps out of the way to give both us and the children access to each other.

While I keep standing in the doorway observing the children, the other parents walk towards the children and begin to talk to them. As everybody is busy with the children I see in the corner of my eye, above the staircase hiding behind a wall, a boy with H/l H/c hair, S/c skin, and dull E/c eyes. I turn to face him. There is a little moment we just stair at each other before he quickly turns and runs away. I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. As I turn around I'm faced with Father Byron.