Projects Symbiote and Malus Ivius

Before we begin this chapter, a huge thanks to @BlueBolt990 for helping me with this book. He is a artist that I have been working with for some OC characters later in the story. Definitely check him out if you have the time.

Now on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rebecca is about 11 years old)

Rebecca P.O.V:

Rebecca: 'Why does this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this kind of shit? I can still hear that stupid voice' I think to myself as I lay on  the ground of my cell, clutching my stomach.

???: "We're still hungry Rebecca" The deep female voice says.

Rebecca: "I Know okay, but they don't give us food until it's time to eat"

???: "Is it talking to you again??" I suddenly hear a you female voice say from besides my cell.

Rebecca: 'Why does she always involve herself' I think to my self as I recall the girl from memory.

Rebecca: "None of your buisness Pamela" I say as I stand up, walk to my bed and lay down.

Pamela: "Mommy always said that it helps when you talk to people about your problems" She says with a trace sadness.

Rebecca: "I really don't care what your mother had to say Pamela" I say as I close my eyes and don't try to think about the hunger.

???: "That's not gonna work you know? We're still hungry. Find, something, to eat. Your liver is starting to look very tasty" The deep female voice says.

My eyes shoot open as the voice says this.

Rebecca: "And what would you suggest I eat then huh? I don't know about you but I don't see any of that shitty food they have here" I say as I go to sit up on my bed.

I feel my head turn to the corner of the room where I see a rat eating crumbs.

Rebecca: "You can't be serious" I say in disgust.