Familiar faces

Y/n P.O.V:

As I look at it I recognize her.

Y/n: "Laura?!" I say in surprise.

As I go to reach out to her she recoils back in fear while protecting what looks to be a book.

Y/n: 'She seems to fear me. Maybe it's my armor?'

I decide to unsummon my armor and slowly begin to reach out towards Laura.

Y/n: "You don't have to be afraid, I won't hurt you"

I watch as Laura turns to face me with a curious expression before I suddenly feel light-energy behind me. I quickly turn around only to be met with a familiar face holding a pinkish-red light spear to my throat.

Raynare: "I-I won't let you take her Slayer!" She yells in desperation while having a painfull expression on her face

I take a step back to get a better look at her whole body. As I get a better look at her I notice that she clutches the right side of her abdomen while blood seems to slowly come out of a wound. I suddenly see Raynare pull her arm back and attampt to stab me. I quickly dodge to the right and grab her arm before throwing her over my shoulder, throwing her on the ground while still holding onto her arm, putting it behind her back and putting my knee on her back so she can't escape. I then quickly grab her head and make her face sideways so she can see me with one eye. As I look into her eye, I can see both absolute hate and fear of me.

Y/n: "I know who you are Raynare. You're hurt. Could you please calm down so we can talk?"

Raynare: "H-how do you-? *Tries to look towards Laura* 02, RUN!"

As I look back at Laura or 02, I see her with her book in hand, looking at us with conflict in her eyes whether to go or stay. If I want her to stay I should probably say something. But to convince her to stay I should probably say 02 instead of Laura.

Y/n: "Don't go 02, I won't hurt either you" I say toward Laura.

Raynare: "02, you need to leave! This man is very dangerous!"

Instead of running away, Laura begins to come closer with both curiousity but also fear in her eyes while holding her book tight against her. Realizing she isn't going to run, Raynare begins to beg me to not hurt her.

Raynare: "P-please s-slayer, i-if there is anything good in your heart, Don't hurt her! She is inocent in all of this! I-if you need to kill somebody, k-kill me!" She begs me with tears in her eyes.

As Laura approaches, I let go of Raynare and reach out to Laura.

Raynare: "S-SLAYER PLEA-"

I quickly interrupt her while looking her dead in the eyes.

Y/n: "I won't hurt either of you" I say towards Raynare as I get of her before looking back at Laura.

Laura looks at me before looking at my hand and beginning to sniff it. After a few seconds of her sniffing me, she opens her book and begins to rummage though it. After a few seconds she stops and holds the book towards me while pointing toward a figure on his knees infront of a woman.