part 1

After completing  the janmashtami puja every one were  dispersed to their rooms. Arnav also taken khushi  to their room.On reaching the room  arnav give khushi a gift box  for that khushi  asked

KHUSHI : what is this? she asked with curiosity and with thudding  heart .

ARNAV : this is a gift for u go change it into and come  said arnav  pushing her gently  to the wash room.

KHUSHI : lekin . said  khushi turning her face  .

ARNAV : go said arnav  sternly.

without having any option khushi  to  left to washroom by making faces.  after khushi went to washroom arnav  sighed and  taken the suit case which he ordered  things are their and taking  he decorated the room.

when arnav was sitting on the  reclinear  he heard the sound of   the  door  opening  he stand up from the  reclinear  and   saw that khushi is standing  at the door step of the washroom.  arnav saw her  and khushi was  standing there covering her chest by wrapping  her hands  .

ARNAV : COME HERE   

KHUSHI :  hamara paas duppata nahi hai  then  arnav  showed the  duppata  with his hand .

ARNAV : Ab tum yahaa  ayyenge  yaa main  vahaan aoon.   seeing no moment  in her he went to her and taking her hand in his  he take and  came her in the middle of the room. after that  he spread duppata on her head .

 after that  he spread duppata on her head

after hugging her he said I LOVE U DAMMIT . That is the moment for khushi  felt like that her whole world was stopped .