part 24

After  arnav entering in to the  room. He asked doctor.

Arnav: how  is  my  khushi  doctor. With worry.

Doctor: she  is  fine  I have  given injections. In some time she comes into consciousness. Said doctor.

Arnav: when will be discharged  doctor.

Doctor: tomorrow morning now excuse me. Saying she went of.

Arnav dismissed  nurse and he went and sit beside khushi. Holding her in his hand

Arnav: she  trust him baby  over me. How  could she  if not for us baby  today  her  baby would have died. That  bastard  he tried to kill you  baby  if  I have  been one minute late also I  can't  imagine  also  baby What would have  happened. By removing hair tendrils  he  kissed  on her  head

 By removing hair tendrils  he  kissed  on her  head

After some time  khushi  came into  conscious. She  blinked  her  eyes and  called 

Khushi: arnav  ji. Listening to her  voice arnav saw her and  sat beside her on the bed. By  cupping her cheek  he asked.

Arnav: baby  you  need  some thing.

Khushi: pani(water). With  slow voice.

Arnav  helped  her to sit and make  her  drink water. At the same time  raizadas entered the room dadi apologized and  khushi  accepted. Then nani came there and put tilak on khushi's fore head.

Mami:hello hi bye bye khushi bitiya  you ate  kheer or not.

Khushi: no mami   ji  arnav  ji  didn't  feed me. That till now  by pouting her lips.

All chuckled and  mami asked:

Mami: hello hi bye bye  arnav bitwa  you  people  still didn't  eat kheer wa.

Arnav: it is not like that mami  before some time she ate khichidi  and now we will eat that  kheer. Saying he started  her  feeding  the  kheer. Arnav also ate some.

Mami: how is the  kheer bitiya.

Khushi: tasty  mami. Said smiling. You made it na mami then how it will not be tasty. Mami  shied and  smiled.

Akash: no no khushi ji  you  given complements to wrong  person. When  akash said this words mami's smile  faded and  arshi  confused.

Arnav: then who made  this. Frowning.

Nk: nannav  mere  bhai  this is done  by  Nani. (Nannav  my  brother)

Mami: hello hi bye bye  I also  helped  sasuma in  preparing  wa  in kitchen.

Nani: yeah! By  sitting  on the  slab and  sleeping  by  selling  horses. For which  khushi smiled. And others  admired.

Nani: chote  bitiya  when will be discharged.