part 3

Next day morning:
Arshi came down for breakfast. After completing break fast. Arnav decided to say to his family. That they want re marry. So he gathered all the family members in the  living room. At that time the door bell rang. Hp went and opened the door. Buaji came. Seeing buaji  arshi didn't understand any thing. Arshi and Payash take blessings from buaji. Payal asked buaji.

Payal: buaji aap yaha. Why u came here? Asked payal. With curiosity

Buaji:woh arnav bitwa ke interrupting her  dadiji said

Dadi: I only called her to send khushi to their home.
Listening to dadi arnav fumed and said

Arnav: why dadi why khushi want to go out. Asked arnav angrily.

Dadi : kyunki wo aapka biwi nehi hain(because she is not ur wife)

Arnav: dadi, I don't know when u will get it! But i am  repeating for the last time now, khushi is my wife! Get it!  Saying arnav stressed his words.

Dadi: stop it arnav. I know the truth, that you both  didn't  take any nuptial rounds and rituals also didn't performed.

Arnav : I admit we didn't taken any phere's   and  he wanted to clarify that they want to re marry but stopped by  buaji's voice.

Buaji: ( by holding khushi's shoulders) khushi kya e sach hein(khushi is it true).
Asked angrily.

Khushi: buaji hum spoke khushi fearing.
Not completing her words buaji raised her hand on khushi except dadi and payal all are worried and she closed her eyes tightly by thinning her lips  not feeling any pain she opened her eyes to see that arnav is hold buaji's hand in the mid air.

Here is the update guys and  please don't forget to vote and commentThank you

Thank you