part 12

After some time khushi  showed arnav her hands with which are filled with full mehendi.

Khushi: arnav ji how is my mehendi

Arnav: beautiful princess. Kissing her forehead.

After some every one are dancing arnav also danced for his khushi. After some time he made khushi sit on the near by chair and said.

Arnav : baby come sit here. And don't think to move from here. Ordered.

Khushi :pouting  ok

Arnav pecked her pout and went from there to his di. And khushi blushed.

Arnav: di u want some thing.

Anjali: no chote. After that he went from there to khushi  and when she was talking with khushi he got a call he went from there to attend a call.
After attending  the call he came back where khushi sat before when he came khushi was not there. Not seeing khushi there he got scare and his heart is beating fast. In the mean while khushi was sitting with di and talking with her.

In the mean while nani came there and asked.

Nani: anjali bitiya u have taken medicine.

Anjali :biting her tongue  she said no nani i forgot.

Khushi : nani u be here I will go and bring di's medicine. Said khushi.

In mean while arnav came to nani and asked if she has seen khushi.

Nani: ha chote vo khushi bitiya went to anjali bitiya' s room  to take and come her medicine. Why chote u need any thing.

Arnav: listening to nani's  words arnav's heart is beating fast his heart is saying that some thing bad going to happen.

Here is ur update  guys and please don't forget to vote and  comment