part 19,20

Arnav helped sit and cupping hee one cheek

Arnav helped sit and cupping hee one cheek . Then akash and nk asked

Akash /nk : how are you khushi  ji?

Khushi: theek hoo with small voice(fine).

Arnav: now come on you have eat this soup   home made soup jaise meri princess ko pasand hai bilkul vaise. Now open your mouth ahh(how my princess likes just like that).iknow that my baby doesn't like hospitals  taste less food. That's why  I said nani to prepare this.
Said taking spoon full soup.

Khushi: (moist eyes) mujhe bhook nahi hai arnav  ji  please. I don't feel to eat any thing now. (Iam  not hungry.)

Arnav: doctor you are very weak baby. You have lost so much blood. You have to eat. If you don't eat then I will also not eat then you knows  what will happen if didn't  eat nothing. At last threatened.

Khushi: no you have to eat. If  you will not then you fall I'll. Said worriedly.

Arnav: correct. So you know that right now if I want to eat you also want to eat. Then only I will eat.

Khushi: ok.

Arnav: that's like my good girl. Now open your mouth.

Khushi opens her mouth and arnav feeds her. After eating one morsel she then sees his mouth and understanding her arnav said.

Arnav:( by taking spoon full of soup) see iam also eating.said and ate him self.

Seeing their love akash and nk smiled.

After eating two morsels khushi coughed.

Arnav: (by patting her back) ssh ssh baby slowly  turning to akash  pass the water.

Akash : here bhai.

Arnav:( taking glass from akash's hand )
Here drink this baby. Saying made her drink  water.

When he is going to make her eat  another spoon.

Khushi: no  I don't want to eat please.

Arnav: please baby for me this one spoon.  pleaded.

Khushi: no. Please arnav ji.

Arnav sighed and kept  the  bowl on the table. And given her tablets.
Helped her to sleep on the bed. Removed the hair tendrils from her face keeping his hand on her  cheek  khushi clutched his hand. Which is on her cheek.