part 9

After some time arnav taken khushi to his room.
After reaching the room he kissed khushi on her forehead and kneeling down he kissed her tummy.

After that he asked khushi to change her dress

Arnav: baby change ur dress and come and he helped her to remove her jewelry . After se time khushi came out side by changing her dress till then arnav also changes into 3 piece suit.

Arnav and khushi's  outfit

Arnav and khushi's outfit.
After some time both went downstairs and arnav asked nani

Arnav: nani i want to take out for some time kuch kaam hai?. (Some work is there) asked arnav.

Nani : ok chote.

Arnav called nk and said to drop Gupta's in lakshmi nagar. And said to take care of his di.

Then arshi went out and in arnav's suv they both reached hospital.

Both went to reception and arnav asked

Arnav: Appointment on the name of Mrs Raizada. With asr tone.

Receptionist: yes sir is there sit on the chair and when your name comes I will call u.

Arnav : thank u and they went to sit.

Arnav was sitting beside khushi and side hugging her and khushi laid her head on his shoulder.

When coming from the home arnav brought juice for khushi to drink. He taken that from his pocket (mini bottle) and brought upto her mouth. Khushi asked shocking by his this step.

Khushi : arnav ji when u brought this. With shocking expression.

Arnav : smiling when coming from the home. Now come on drink this juice baby. I know u are feeling hungry. Said lovingly by caressing her cheek.

Khushi: (smiling for his love) ji said and drank from his hands.

After completing the juice arnav wiped her mouth.

After some time doctor called their name and they went and by wishing the doctor arshi sat in their seats.

Dr. Sruthi(my imagination it's just) : say Mr. Raizada how may I help u?.

Arnav : doctor this is my wife khushi yesterday she came to know that she is pregnant. I want to know that she is fine or not. Said arnav

Dr. Sruthi: ok Mr. Raizada I will conduct some tests now and will say that. Come Mrs raizada.

Khushi looked at arnav seeing her he asked doctor

Arnav : doctor can I come with khushi.
Because she wanted me beside her always. Asked with hesitation.

Dr. Sruthi : ok u can come said with smiling seeing the lovely couple.

Arshi and doctor went . Doctor asked khushi to lay on the bed and with the help of arnav khushi layed down on bed. Doctor checked with the help of stethoscope and to take the blood sample she taken syringe seeing the syringe khushi's eyes widened with fear and seeing her and understanding her fear arnav sat beside her and side hugging her and saying some sweet nothings to her and caressing her shoulder nodded to doctor to go a head seeing his nod doctor turned to khushi to take the blood sample first taken a cotton and rubbed it on her shoulder and inserted the syringe 💉

Khushi : (with moist eyes) arnav ji

Arnav: shh baby i am here only princess. Nothing. Said arnav.

After that they came outside.

Arnav: how is she doctor is every alright.

Doctor: yes Mr Raizada she is fine nothing to worry. Mother and baby both are fine.

Arnav: ok doctor and any rest and other.

Dr. Sruthi: she want to be stress free. And she may feel some times dizziness and vomiting sensation.

Arnav: for that any medicine are there doctor.? Worriedly.

Doctor: yeah! For that i will prescribe some medicine without prescription medicine cannot be used ok.

Arnav: ok and when the reports will arrive doctor we want that now itself it's urgent.

Doctor: they will arrive in 30 min u wait out side Mr. Raizada till then after coming the reports I will inform u.

Arnav: ok doctor and they went out and waiting in the reception.

After 30min doctor called and said reports arrived arshi went inside and doctor said every thing is alright. Said and when going outside arnav remembered some thing and said
Arnav: I have a request to not leak this matter to any one in our family. They don't know about this. We will say after
Wards.
Doctor said k

Here is ur next update and please vote and comment and next update will be kuladevi pooja.