part 10

After  reaching out of the he  drive his suv towards  lakshmi nagar  to drop khushi.

after reaching the lakshmi nagar  .he asked khushi.

Arnav: baby  in the back seat there is a packet  take it said.

khushi : what is it arnav  ji   asked  khushi  .

Arnav : (taking packet from khushi and opening it he taken  tab  outside and gave it to khushi)baby  this is for u . when i  am  not there  with you in the morning  break fast time and  afternoon lunch to make sure that u are eating properly i will video  call u and u eat  in front of me .and  i don't  want to  listen to ur any  excuses. and ur  taking this . ordered arnav  in asr tone.

khushi : break fast time and lunch  time ok then dinner time asked khushi.

Arnav : at  dinner  time i will only come and  make sure that u eat .  with  smiling.

khushi: ok  arnav ji   not wanting  to disappoint him.

Arnav : these tablets i will keep with me  them. i know that u will not take  them and u show tantrums  so u will  come to rm daily na  for rituals at that time i will give u them with my hands. ok  now  give me  tightly a good bye hug and  straightly go to ur room and  sleep  and take rest no work ok.

Khushi : but arnav  ji  this  is  my marriage . i want  to work  .

Arnav : i  know  my  baby  u are  very excited  about  our  marriage  but  doctor  has  strictly warned so no work ok and be a girl  no roaming here and there  and if i got to know that u  are working  stressing  then i will  not  do all these rituals and directly marriage .  at  last he  used  an  bramha astra  knowing she will not sit calmly.

Khushi : no no i will  sit calmly and  follow  ur  orders .

Arnav: ok   said  arnav  hugging  her.

khushi also  hugged him back and  

khushi : bye  by kissing  on his cheek  .she went .

arnav also  went from there.

ON THAT DAY NIGHT : Arnav  was feeding khushi from his hand . khushi  being khushi  showing tantrums. arnav also  being arnav bearing  her cute  tantrums.

Khushi : arnav  ji  enough my tummy is full .please . said  nodding her head side ways.

Arnav :no baby  this is last one for me please . said  pleading.

after  completing dinner  arnav give her medicine and  tugged  her on the bed by caressing  her hair. khushi  slowly drifted into sleep by  seeing  her sleeping  he kissed  her on her fore head and  said  good night  and went back to rm.

 khushi  slowly drifted into sleep by  seeing  her sleeping  he kissed  her on her fore head and  said  good night  and went back to rm

NEXT  DAY: both families went to mandir for kuldevi puja. shocking both families  arnav came  inside the temple  prayed and taken  prasad also by  making his  khushi  happy.

 shocking both families  arnav came  inside the temple  prayed and taken  prasad also by  making his  khushi  happy

 when returning  both stayed on steps and 

Arnav : here  princess take this and showed tablet  and  said now open ur mouth said arnav 

Khushi : (baby face )  arnav jii

Arnav : no baby i am not going to listen any thing in this matter  now come on open ur mouth like good girl.

Khushi :(not  having any other way) opened her  mouth.  arnav make her take  tablet  make her drink water.

NOTE : here is ur update guys and don't  forget to vote and comment next chapter will be  DATE and  MEHENDI.