part 15

The moment arnav saw that doctor is coming from the OT he rushed to the doctor and asked holding his breath.

Arnav: how is my khushi doctor she is fine right. And baby she is also fine right. Say some thing dammit. Hearing baby from the arnav's mouth all the members shocked. And thought to ask to him after wards.

Doctor:(taking a deep breath) see Mr Raizada  I don't want to beat around the bush your wife is out of danger but baby doctor stammered

Arnav :but what dammit say what happened to our baby way dammit asked with angry by holding doctors  collar.

Doctor : but we can't save the baby sorry ASR. We tried but we can't  your wife's geet is very much injured glass pieces are  pierced into her feet very deeply it has taken very much time to take that glass pieces. Up on that when she fell from the stairs her head also have got some hits and upon that she is electrocuted  which didn't went  nice  with her pregnancy. Said doctor seeing arnav's condition.

Arnav and the family members gasped and horrified listening what the doctor. Doctor continued

Doctor : if you people did some late in take and coming to the hospital she may slipped into the coma.

Listening this arnav stumbled two steps back fearing what could have happened to his khsuhi if he was late. Akash holded him back if not he may fallen down.
Arnav: can  --- can  I  see her. Asked stammering.
Doctor : we will shift her to private ward then you people can see her. Now please excuse me. He went from there.

                       PART 16
After the doctor went arnav  broke down by sitting on his knees

                                                PART 16After the doctor went arnav  broke down by sitting on his knees