part 8

After talking some time arnav said

Arnav :come khushi. You have to sleep now. Don't worry about any thing and sleep . Kk. I will take care . Said arnav.

Khushi: hmm. I trust u.

Arnav : shall I sing a song for u baby. To get you desired sleep. Asked arnav loving ly. This side of great ASR is Available only for his khushi.

Khushi: hmm said smiling.

Arnav sings

By the completion of his song. Khushi drifted into peaceful sleep.
By covering her properly. Jumping outside the window without any noise he went back to rm. After reaching his room he immediately dialed his Friday man aman mathur and ordered.

Arnav: aman i want the best lady gynaecologist in the city. And fix appointment with her tomorrow sharp 10:30 am. And send me the address. Ordered in asr tone.

Aman: sure sir. Said in polite tone.

Next morning:
When khushi is getting ready in her room her lard governor called her lifting the call.

Khushi: hello arnav ji said with smile.

Arnav: baby when are u coming here asked arnav and asked baby r u ok or u feel any problem or sick asked with worry.

Khushi: (smiling his love for her) hum teek hai arnav ji aap fikar mat kijiye aur hum bus thodi der me aa jaunga. Said khushi by smiling. (Iam fine arnav ji u don't worry and we will come in some time).

Arnav : ok princess and take and come one of ur salwar suit. Which will be free for u and comfortable. Said with care.

Khushi:why salwar suit arnav ji asked confusing.

Arnav : to go to hospital baby u have to feel comfortable baby that's y. And I know that u don't feel comfortable with that lehenga and heavy jewelry that's y. Ok bye baby come soon.

Khushi : ok bye and the call went off.

Khushi smiled for his love and affection.

After some time Gupta's reached RM.

Raizada's welcomed Gupta's.

Arnav came down and saw his baby and take blessings from buaji and khushi's parents.

Arnav said to khushi that she is beautiful by showing his hand for that khushi's cheeks became red.

After that ceremony started.

And bride and groom went to stage.

Arnav and khushi's attire

Anjali kept tilak on khushi and buaji kept on arnav and he tied sacred thread from the hands of buaji and they all smiled
And anjali gave ring to arnav and buaji to khushi both exchanged their rings. All the family and guests throw rose petals on them.

Here is the update

Here is the update. And please vote and comment.

Next update is arshi goes to hospital and kuldevi pooja