Part 4

Holding buaji's hand  arnav said

Arnav: Meri patni pe haath utane kaa hakh  maine kisikho bhi nahi diya tha  tappad maarna  tho bahuth door ki baath hai.(I didn't give any one the right to even touch my wife.slapping is far away.) he literally warned her not to even think of doing so.

Buaji : who are we to touch her now?to tell her anything? She  already  did what she had to ,now we  have to face the consequences . we have to face the consequences. what will all people say now?. said buaji  angrily.

"buaji please" he tried to stop her .he noticed  khushi's movement  to hide herself behind him.taking this as the chance  payal started saying that.

Payal : buaji is saying right only now people will all say that !  Gupta family's daughter is living with a man  with out marriage . why  do you have to disgrace us always?didn't you even think about my  parents or about me  who brought you up though you were  not our  family? 

Arnav  could feel some thing went on his shoulder and he turned to see khushi  is weeping  badly  by gripping his shoulder tightly in her fist  holding her hand at once 

"STOP IT" he shouted  for the whole family to shiver in fear. 

Arnav : khushi is not at all fault in any thing . stop blaming her for every thing.you all people are so found of  society and people. but legally she is my wife KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

Anjali : but chote with out rituals how we can believe that you two  to be married  .this is wrong.

Arnav: rituals right ! this is the problem for u people . then ok listen  i  decided to marry khushi  with all the rituals once again. said arnav with determination and turned to see khushi that she is giving a faint smile he also smiled to her.

listening that all smiled happily except dadi and payal. dadi is fuming with anger literally.

arnav holded khushi's hand to take upstairs seeing this dadi again interfered  saying

Dadi : where are you take and going her arnav  she cannot live with you until marraige completes said angrily.

ignoring her statement  turning to nani arnav said 

Arnav : nani  i am taking her to my room nani !kuch baat karnie hai usse.(i want to talk with her ) on receiving  a nod  from her he went upstairs with khushi.

here  is  the next update guys please  vote and comment