Part 23

Arnav : I also want some answers from di.her chote. always she says that i trust you chote na now where went that trust. by gritting teeth.

Nani : chote every thing will be fine don't worry. by placing a hand on his shoulder. arnav nodded. again nani said we will go to temple and come chote. come manorama .

Mami: yes sasuma. by saying they went from there. arnav also went to room.

Entering the room he said to khushi

Arnav : princess come you have to eat now what you want to eat first .

Khushi : when she is going to open her mouth to say kheer arnav beat her and said.

Arnav : khichidi right. understanding that his khushi will say kheer with smiling face.

Khushi : mouth "o" shaped. seeing that arnav chuckled.

Arnav : I know that my baby wants to eat kheer first but it is sweet na that's why first we will eat khichidi then after some time kheer ok . khushi nodded and arnav feeded her and he also ate himself. after some time nurse came their and checked her and said

Nurse : sir this tablets another bottle is needed sir . said by showing him the tablets bottle.

Arnav : i will bring that and come. until then you be with her. ordered. turning to khushi i will come now only baby. saying he went out.

In the mean while anjali asked shyam on phone

Anjali : shyam ji i am going to hospital to meet khushi ji you also want to come.

Shyam : (like innocent asked). I also want to come with you rani sahiba but saale saab will not like it .

Anjali : don't worry shyam ji i will take care of chote. not knowing that she is going to loss her chote.

Shyam : ok rani sahiba.

both anjali and shyam went to hospital.when they entering the room anjali said.

Anjali : shyam ji you go inside looks like chote is also not their now i will come now only .saying she went from there. shyam smirked evilly by entering the room. nurse saw him entering the room and asked.

Nurse : who are you ? what is your relation ship with patient ? asked nurse not answering to her shyam went near khushi and by saying

Shyam : if you are not mine then you will not be any ones i will kill you by saying he kept his hand on her neck and going to strangle her neck nurse came there to stop him but he pushed her and strangling her neck by saying die khushi ji die by laughing evilly by his sudden act khushi opened her eyes and moving her hands in the air. nurse went out to call for help at the same time arnav came and asked to nurse

Arnav : what happened why are you running like this ? khushi what happened to her say some thing dammit. shouted.

Nurse: sir you come with me immediately saying she take arnav with her to the room after reaching the room the scene that seen by arnav make his blood boil and worry he saw that shyam is trying to kill his khushi and she is moving her hands and tears are flowing from her eyes arnav roared

Arnav : YOU BASTARD SAYING HE WENT NEAR SHYAM AND BY CLUTCHING HIS COLLAR PUSHED OUT OF THE ROOM and coming to khushi hugging her baby calm down calm down i am here only nurse called doctor and she came there and asked arnav to go out and started treating khushi .coming out of the room. HE STARTED TO BEAT HIM YOU BASTARD YOU TRIED TO KILL MY WIFE I WILL KILL YOU YOU RASCAL SAYING HE PUNCHING ON HIS FACE by his sudden act shyam feared . at the same time anjali and dadi all family members came there and anjali asked

Anjali : chote why are you beating my shaym ji like that . chote stop beating him .

akash and nk reached their and holded arnav tightly .anjali hugged shyam.

Akash : bhai calm down bahi .

Arnav : LEAVE ME AKASH I WANT TO KILL THAT BASTARD TODAY.

Nani : chote what happened what are you saying . with worry

Arnav : HE TRIED TO KILL MY KHUSHI DAMMIT SHOUTED THE LUNGS OUT SHOCKING ALL OF THEM.

All family members horrified with the news. akash and nk leaved him.

Anjali: (stubbornly)no chote my shyam ji will not do like that he is a nice person he will not kill any person. by holding shyam's hand.

Dadi : i trust chote by shocking both anjali and shyam.

Anjali: (shocking) dadi.

Nani : we all also trust chote . with straight face.

Anjali : no dadi you all are misunderstanding my shyam ji is not that person .he will not harm small ant also then how he will try to kill khushi ji .

Mami : come out of the illusion anjali he is not good person.

Anjali : no mami you are all in illusion not iam .i will my shyam ji .

Arnav : (understanding that she is not going to trust him he asked ) OK CHOOSE EITHER BETWEEN ME OR SHYAM .IF YOU CHOOSE SHYAM THEN YOU WILL LOSS YOUR CHOTTE FOR EVER.

Anjali: chote with shock .

Arnav : choose .by looking into her eyes.

Shyam : ( acting innocently) rani sahiba choose saale saab i don't want to be the reason for your quarreling.

Dadi: stop acting shaym today this is happening because of you only. with angry.

all family members also make disgusting faces towards shyam.

Anjali :Fine i choose my shyam ji . by shocking all of them.

Arnav : great .then today this minute on wards my sister died for me . do what you want i don't care at all. by holding room's handle.

Shyam : rani sahiba don't do this for me. innocently.

Anjali : no shyam ji i am doing correct only. these people are not trusting you. they are trusting their daughter in law than their son in law.if my mother is there today she will definitely you.

Arnav : (chukling) what what you said that if maa is there then he will support this bastard .if maa is their today here she will trust her daughter in law . saying he went into room.

Nani : chote is saying correct my daughter will support khushi bitiya only.

Anjali : fine trust your chote and khushi bitiya only i am going with my shyam ji .saying she turnrd to go.

dadi: fine go . but remember one thing if you with shyam today you loss not only arnav .your family also. this time dadi said

Listening to this wiping her tears anjali went from there with shyam.

HERE IS YOUR UPDATE FRIENDS AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND IN ANOTHER TWO THREE UPDATES THIS STORY WILL BE COMPLETED GUYS.

NEXT UPDATE : ANJALI GIVING BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL AND KHUSHI DISCHARGING FROM THE HOSPITAL.