part 21,22

Mean while in shantivan  shyam  is in anjali' s  room  with out knowing to any one .
Shyam: rani sahiba  how is khushi  ji. With fake concern.

Anjali: how can be she fine shyam  ji. After  losing her  baby. She  cried  so much.

Shyam : yeah. Umm  rani sahiba  salesaab  didn't  got any doubt na when you  come out for meeting me.

Anjali: no  shyam  ji  chote didn't doubted me. When  we went to the restaurant  purple orchid. Same time  chote also came  there. I  got  scared  for  some  time that  he see us.

Shyam: thank  god  he didn't  see us.

Anjali: ha  shyam  ji. 

At the same  time  nk while passing through that carried  listened to it and shocked.

Nk: means  di is  meeting  shyam  behind  nannav. I have  to  say it  to  nannav and akash  bhai. Saying he called  arnav.

In hospital.
When arnav  is  sitting near  khushi . His  phone rang.

Picking  the phone  he saw that nk  is calling. Lifting it.

Arnav: hello  nk  what  happened? Every thing is fine  di is fine?.

Nk: nannav  shyam  is  in di's room only . I have listened that  he and di are meeting  behind our backs. And you  remember that  day  when you  went on a date  with  khushi  ji  to that  restaurant also  they came.

Arnav: I can't  believe this  that di is  still meeting him. I have to do some thing.

Nk:yes  nannav  but what we will do.

Arnav: I will take care of that you take take care of all of them. Akash is also returning back.

Nk: ok. Saying hanged the call. After ending the call arnav dailed  aman.

Arnav: hello aman I want full details of  shyam manohar jha. By tomorrow morning I need it any cost.

Aman: done sir. It will be there.
Listening to aman he put the call.

Akash  after  reaching  the shantivan   called all the  family members  to his  members and  explained  the  things   how  did  khushi  fall  from the  stairs  because  of  whom  she  was  electrocuted  and he  said  that  anjali also  in touch with  shyam  .actually  he  plotted  that  for di .but  khushi  fallen  in his  trap.everthing  he said .

Akash: (to  subhadra devi) dadi  now  also  if you  don't   want to  trust  us  then see  this saying  he  showed the  video which were  hacked by  the  hacker. seeing  that  all shocked.especially  dadi.

Dadi: i am  sorry  akash  beta. i  have  been tricked  by that  shyam .  he said that  he  truely  love  anjali. and  he cannot  live with  out  her.  i have  done   mistake. because of shyam  only  i helped  anjali to  meet  shyam. saying  she  cried.

Akash:  don't  cry  dadi  ji   .bhai  said  he  will  prove  that   shyam  will  rot  in hell. he  will  show his  true colors  to  di. 

Nk:  he  is  in di's  room  only  before  some time  i heared  there  talking that  they  are  meeting  in restaurants   and  in house also. i said  that  to  nannav .

Akash: bhai  knows  nk  bhai   he  got the  call  list  through  that  we  got  to  know  that   he  is  in touch with  shyam.

Nani : bitwa  how  is  khushi  bitiya? 

Akash :how  she will  be  fine  nani  after  happening this  much  before  some time  also  she  cried  for  baby. with  moist  eyes.