part 6

Note: In this story anjali is not pampered more by arnav and dadi is tricked by shyam that's y she not like khushi.anjali met shyam by arnav's  back and shyam also visited rm not knowing to any one. And arnav is very possessive about khushi.

After khushi and buaji returned to lakshmi nagar and they said every thing to garima and she slapped khushi for  doing this act  again she is going to slap her this time buaji held her hand and said

Buaji: In this their is not only her mistake their is arnav bitwa's  mistake also and now they are going to marry once so don't need to worry. Said buaji calmly.

Garima: ok jiji. Said sighing

Next day :In raizada's  came to gupta house for shagun. Arnav didn't came. Dadi didn't allowed arnav.

Gupta's welcomed raizada's  inside the house and they performed the shagun and after that dadi said to Gupta's that

Dadi: after three weeks roka will be performed. Till haldi bride and broom cannot see each other said sternly. At the same time arnav came and said

Arnav: so main sahi time mein ayya. Said arnav smiling and raising his eyebrow said Hi to khushi.

Dadi got angry and scolded and nani and anjali consoled her

After some time raizada's went from there.

After some weeks  before the day roka ceremony. Buaji and garima went to market to buy some things. Saying khushi to take care of house and her father.

Accidently khushi's fallen on calendar. Then she noticed that she was missing her dates then she worriedly thought that

Khushi: oh no I missed my dates. What if am I pregnant. Thinking she thought to do the pregnancy test.

After doing the test  her worry came true she is pregnant. The test came positive.

She thought to call arnav and say to him. Khushi took her phone which is on the table and she dialed  arnav's  number.

Arnav lift the call at first ring only.

By the time she calling arnav her eyes became moist.

On phone :

Arnav: hello princess .
Khushi: sobbing  ar --navji said in between sobs

Hearing her sobs  arnav's  worriedly asked in between this time arnav taken his car keys and rushed to the car to take her into his arms by fixing blue tooth on his ear.

Arnav : khushi what happened why are u  crying. Did any said any thing say baby ? Asked arnav patiently.

While talking he reached gupta house with in ten minutes. After reaching  he went near his baby's window knocked and said

Arnav: baby I am near ur room window open it baby.said arnav  by listening to it khushi immediately opened her room's window after opening the window arnav jumped the window and hugged khushi .  Tightly. Khushi also hugged him back. Arnav said some sweet nothings to her in ear to calm her down to know the reason why she was crying .   

     After some time her sobs are reduced

After some time her sobs are reduced. He then taken her to the bed and made her sit on the bed and make her drink some water. After that he asked her slowly.

Arnav : (cupping her face removing her tears by using thumb) baby what happened why u cried  this much say me princess please say to me I will solve let it out what made u cry this much. Asked arnav worriedly what made his princess worry.

Khushi : (by sobbing lightly ) arnav ji I am pregnant. Said giving him life time shock.
Next chapter:
what  will  be  arnav's reaction? Any guesses guys
Please comment ur guess and don't forget to Vote