part 18

All reached the shantivan  and hp opened the door for them.

Nani: entering the mansion  hari prakash 
Prepare some soup for chote  and khushi bitiya  . And ask Jay prakash  to show guest room to Gupta's.

HP: ji  Nani. Went to kitchen for preparing soup

Mami: saasuma  come I will take you to your room you have to take rest.
Akash coming inside to Nani

Akash : dadi hp after preparing the soup I will go and give it to bhai.

Nani: ok bitwa. Saying went with mami.

Nk coming near akash

Nk: akash bhai I have a doubt how  come glass pieces are there in Di's room. Asked with confusion.

Akash : also with same confusion  ha nk bhai and top to that how electricity came there on stairs.

Nk: we have to check akash once ok come with me now to bhai room to take his medicine. And his and khushi's  dresses. Saying they both went to arnav's room they opened the door and akash opened the cupboard and taking normal dress for arnav and khushi when nk saw some thing in the middle of the flowers he dragged  akash  by side

Nk:akash bhai  is there any spy cameras in the room or any where. Asked suspiciously.

Akash : no NK bhai there are no cameras any where why? Asked with confusion.

NK: then see there  akash. He showed to akash. Seeing that akash also shocked and they thought to say to arnav.

Akash: NK  we have to say this to bhai.

NK : yes now we will go for giving soup na then we will say to him.

Then they went out taking medicine and dresses. After some time  both reached hospital.

In the mean while in hospital  in khushi's room  arnav  is  thinking by about how they spent with their baby by  keeping his  head on head board and closing his eyes.

Flashback: one day they went to mall. When they are shopping khushi asked

Khushi:arnav   ji  I can't  understand  what clothes to buy for baby  we don't know that baby is girl or boy so how can we buy clothes now.? Asked worrying.

Arnav: baby we will do one thing we will buy  both girl and boy dresses then when the born if it is boy we  can put him boy clothes and if it is girls we can  put her girls clothes. Ok.

Khushi: ok
Flashback ends.

Then he remembered doctors words wondering how glass pieces came and how she electrocuted. Then at the same time akash and nk reached there and opened the door and they saw that arnav is  closing his eyes and thinking some thing.
Akash :( coming close to arnav)  bhai

By listening some one is calling him he opened his eyes and saw that akash and nk are standing there. Wiping his tears by composing him self he asked by the time he is wiping his tears his both brothers have noticed that their bhai is crying
NK: nannav  are you alright  asked with concern.

Arnav:yeah i am fine don't worry. What you are doing here.

Akash: bhai  we brought food. For you. Here it is. And bhai we want to talk some thing with you.

Arnav: yeah I also want to talk with you guys some thing. After having food we will talk.

Akash: ok bhai. And bhai I have brought some clothes also for you. He then given the soup box to arnav and kept the clothes bag on table.

Taking soup in his hands keeping that on another table. Went near khushi

Arnav: (by keeping his hand  on her cheek called lovingly) khushi baby wake up  baby. Please  baby wake up.

Khushi:hmm  hummed and  slowly opened her eyes which are red due to lot of crying.

Here is the update dear lovely readers and don't forget to vote and comment.

Next update: three brothers get to know that culprit is shyam.