part 2

Mature content : After saying I love u  arnav kissed her passionately and after leaving the kiss. He take her in his arms and taken to the bed and placed her on the middle of the bed  and coming on the top of her  peppering her face with many kisses and then  came down to neck.

And there he bite and khushi moaned

Khushi : aa arnav jiiii

Then he licked and soothed their with his  tounge. In some time their clothes lied on the floor and the rest you can imagine.

Next day morning.

Both are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Arnav was the first one to open his eyes . He saw that khushi is sleeping peacefully in his arms. He removed the hair tendrils falling on her face to see the face clearly.
After some time khushi also woke up and both freshened and  went down stairs for the breakfast. At the break fast table khushi  was  blushing remembering last night moments. Seeing her blushing arnav under stood that she is remembering last night events. Seeing smiling khushi  payal asked 

Payal: what happened khushi? Why are you smiling?

Khushi : (listening that khushi coughed heavily)

By seeing coughing khushi heavily arnav rubbed her back and given water to her.

Arnav : (by rubbing her back saying sweet nothings to her) hey relax relax here drink this water. You ok.

Khushi: ji theek ho.

(Sorry I forgot to inform u in this story payal is some what jealous of khushi)

After some time when every one has returned to their rooms  payal stayed there and when khushi came there she went to her and said

Payal: lagta hai ki tumne kuch ki  shaadi poori tharah hoone ke bina tum kuch kiya tha aisa.

Khushi shocked while listening to payal.

Payal continued..

Payal: don't be shocked i know that your marriage has not happened like mine. In my marriage status all rituals are completed where as in yours not even completed one also aur mujhe doubt bhi hai ki tum log saath phere bhi kiya ya na.said payal rudely and proudly.

By the completion of payal khushi eyes we're brimmed with tears.

Saying payal went.
This talk was listened by two members secretly who are watching one is arnav who is coming for khushi downstairs and other one is dadi.

Arnav was bubbling with angry on payal for talking to his khushi like that. Arnav immediately went to room by seeing that khushi is coming to room.

When khushi came to the room immediately she was taken hug into a bone crashing hug by arnav.

By that act khushi shocked and coming out of the shock she also hugged arnav and taking she wanted warmth and peace from her husband after that incident. Arnav also silently giving his support.

After sometime breaking the hug  arnav saw that she has tears in her eyes immediately asked

Arnav: what happened khushi? Why are u crying asked arnav calmly.

Khushi: kuch nai bas aankein mein chal gaye the. Said khushi wiping her tears.

Understanding that she will not say arnav said
Arnav :payal ne kuch  kaha tha. Said arnav shocking  khushi

Khushi :(composing from the shock) kuch nei arnavji jiji mujhe kya kahenge?

Understanding her that she is not going to say at any cost arnav said

Arnav: khushi i listened what payal said to you down stairs. After some time he said khushi i want to re marry you. said arnav and shocking khushi this time smiling.

Khushi : really arnavji aap sach kahenge na said excitingly

Arnav:(smiling) if this gives u the happy then i am ready i don't have any problem.

This time happy tears are flowing in khushi's eyes.
Her eyes are twinkling with happiness.

Khushi: (happily) thank u thank u so much l love u sooo much . And hugged him.

Arnav : (hugging her back) I love u too

Here is ur next update guys hope u people will like please vote and comment