part 17

After some time seeing that she is sleeping with the effect of medicines. He went outside .seeing that arnav is coming outside they all went near him asked

Nani: chote how is khushi bitiya now? Asked worriedly.

Arnav: (by rubbing his face) sleeping Nani with the effect of medicine . Nani you all people go to home. Akash take and go.

Akash: ok bhai .

Nani: chote I will send dinner for you and khushi bitiya. By cupping his cheeks.

Arnav: I don't like to eat any thing Nani.and khushi's diet chart I have to ask doctor. Then only they saw that doctor is coming in their direction. Seeing that. They thought to ask doctor only.

Doctor: Mr Raizada I want to have a talk with you.

Arnav: yes doctor say.

Doctor: Mr Raizada your wife is both physically and emotionally very weak so we thought to keep her in observation today and tomorrow. Arnav nodded.

Nani: kya kha sakte hain doctor saab bitiya ne? . (What she can eat doctor) .

Doctor: I suggest any light food like soup. Saying doctor went.

Nani: chote hum ghar soup banake bejdunaga .and you also eat some thing eat chote you have to take your medicines also.

Arnav:no nami i don't want to eat anything. App please sirf khushi ke liye bejo.

Nani: chote if you not eat anything then how can you take care of khushi bitiya .
Agar aap bimaar bar jaayetho khushi bitiya ka dyaan kaun rakhega. (If you fall I'll who will take care of khushi child). By caressing his cheek.

Akash: ha bhai nani is saying right you have to eat for khushi ji.

Arnav: ok Nani as you say and buaji you people stay in shantivan only today it's already late tonight. And Nani take care of di. Akash take and go them.

Akash : ok bhai you take care and khushi ji also. Arnav nodded.

Mami: ha arnav bitwa you take of yours and khushi bitiya we all there for anjali bitiya. When they talking nurse came there and said.

Nurse : sir mam is calling your name.

Arnav: yes sister iam coming. Turning to akash you people go. Take care of Nani and di.

Akash : ok bhai. Saying they went and arnav also went to khushi. When he went to room and saw that khushi mumbling

Khushi: (in sleep) arnav jii my baby arnav jii my Baby by listening to this his eyes moistened and by sitting beside her caressing her hair.

Arnav: baby iam here only sleep baby. Ssh ssh baby sleep. By consoling himself consoled her.

Note: guys in this story akash trusts arnav in Shyam's matter . He knows that payal is jealousy of khushi he feels khushi as his small sister.

Here is your update guys and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Next update: akash and nk finds spy camera in arnav's room.