Chapter Seventeen

"Sans, honey, if you don't get out of the shot, I will make Burgerpants paint you pink. Your bones are too white and messing up the whole lighting of the scene." Mettaton was loosing his patience with the skeleton.

There were many lights lighting up Sans' and Papyrus' living room and every time Sans walked between them, his white skull reflected the already blinding lights, making me, Metta and the camera go crazy.

"but metta... i just wanted my own time to..." he said sadly and popped into the shot before blinking and finishing, "shine."

A loud bang was heard from the kitchen, then Papyrus ran out and tried to jump out of a window. Luckily there was a thunder outside which scared Papy back into the kitchen.
"SANS! NEXT TIME I WILL JUMP OUT FOR REAL!!"

It was a stormy afternoon and the four of us were hanging out and waiting for the rain to stop.

Mettaton wanted to film himself doing makeup on me, but his studio was under renovations, so he brought it with him. Since we both also wanted to hang out with the skelebros, we met up at their place.

Papyrus was still afraid of storms, so he calmed himself down by cooking some pasta in the kitchen.

Metta was just working on my hair, since he wanted it to go with the look. Sans was, well, being Sans.

The camera was already running for some blooper material and memories to look back on and my skele-boyfriend was being extremely punny.

"Sans, you're acting like a boy trying to impress his big brother." I raised my eyes faking disgust.

"And you're holding in the laugh so much I can't work with your hair because you're shaking so much! You are actually impressed!" Mettaton accused me.

"No, I'm not!" I shouted out but couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing.

"Sweetie..." Meta sighed, "You must be so in love to find this funny..."

I only responded with a blush and a silence, but I noticed Mettaton's cloudy look towards the kitchen. Sans had told me that the robot had a thing for Papyrus.

Strange to think that the extravagant public persona would have a crush on innocent Papy. Still I'd noticed more and more of these dreamy looks from Metta ever since Sans told me.

"There you go darling!" Metta exclaimed and stepped back to get a proper look on his masterpiece. He tsk-ed and ran his fingers through my hair a few times. "Just what i thought. You look gorgeous, my little star!"

The robot pulled out a mirror out of somewhere and let me look.

He curled my hair a lot and that shortened it to go just above my shoulders. It was all springy whenever I moved even a little bit. I allowed him to give me a fringe, which was now straight. It all made my face look round and cute but also... more like an adult? Mettaton was a hair magician.

Surprisingly, Chara seemed to like the hairdo too.

The whacky robot could come in handy after all... I might just not kill him...

Sans reached his hand to turn my face to him. "show me my sweets-"

*click!*

Everything went dark.

Silence.

"kid, you seem to be blindingly beautiful."

More silence.

"but for real, guys, am i supposed to go blind when i look at Frisk?"

I couldn't hold the laugh anymore.