Chapter Ten

*Sans' POV*
Frisk had been avoiding me for more than a week, ever since bro's birthday party. whenever i visited, tori said Frisk was doing homework or something. they didn't pick up my calls or answer my texts.

"i fucked up..." i mumbled, head in my hand at the hotdog stand.

i kept going through what had happened that night. they didn't look like i was forcing them but... i guess Frisk had some sober time to think it all over and decided they don't want to be with me that way.

the thing is, i could do it. i could just be a friend, just like before and all. that's what i was trying to tell Frisk, but they never responded.

the hotdog stand was not a busy place and no monsters usually came by at this time, so i warped to undyne's and alphys' place. they now live together, close to the school in a strange little house. from what i've heard, alphys has a lab in the basement.

i knocked on the door and waited for an answer. soon i heard footsteps coming close.

i knocked again and said: "knock knock."

"Who's there?" undyne said from the other side.

"spell"

"Spell who?"

"w. h. o. now can you let me in?"

the door opened just at the right time of undyne's expression turning from puzzled to laughing.

"N-nooo! D-don't laugh at t-that!" alphys called out from the living room, disappointed.
undyne snickered and let me in.

"What brings ya here, punk?" she asked.

"i wanna talk about something," i said while we walked to the living room. alphys stopped the anime she was watching and pet the couch, gesturing me to sit.

i plopped down on the other side of it and let out a sigh, "have you guys been talking to Frisk lately? they keep avoiding me..."

"Little punk actually is kind of quiet lately... Ever since... Papy's party? What happened there, Sans? I heard loud voices at night but I didn't think you'd... ehm... get that far if you know what I mean." undyne stumbled on her words.

"oh no no, we didn't... do anything like that," i reassured quickly, "Frisk just... they get nightmares when they drink and i guess it was pretty harsh that night. those dreams supposedly felt real, like memories they'd forgotten... that's why i was there with Frisk, to help them fall asleep calmly."

"Awww, too cute!" alphys' eyes lit up at the thought, "P-poor Frisk th-though..."

"But that doesn't explain why Frisk would avoid you..." said undyne, thinking, "If you hurt her in any way...!"

"oh god no, no! i would never hurt Frisk intentionally and you know that!" even thinking about that scared me. "but... we did... almost... we almost kissed." i blurted out.

"WHAT?!" they both gasped.

"H-how almost?" alphys demanded. now i'd gotten myself into some real mess. i wasn't supposed to tell anyone about chara. how do i explain what happened?

"it just... didn't work out?" i said lamely, "look guys, it isn't important and i don't wanna talk about that. the truth is, i don't know of anything that i did that night, that would have hurt Frisk."

"It's true that Frisk didn't look mad or anything like that in the morning..." remembered undyne.

"Even b-before she d-didn't exactly look l-like she'd reject y-you." alphys added. that caught my attention. they didn't?

"I'll try to get through to her when I see her at school." said the fish knight.

"that's cool of you, undyne. let me know if you get anything out of her." i told her.

"Will do, amigo."

"welp, thanks for letting me talk guys, but i gotta go back to work. see ya." with that, i walked out of the living room, waving them good bye. around the corner i warped back to the hot dog stand, sat down and laid my head on my hands.

talking to the guys reminded me of chara. they must be the thing keeping Frisk away. if that little brat got through to their head...

i wanted to hurt chara so bad. but i couldn't do that without hurting Frisk, which i'd never do...

my eyes started to close. warping around tired me out.
Frisk...
with their face in my mind i fell asleep.

_______________________________

I added sleeping sans pic bc sleeping sans is just too adorable
Authors name is in the pic, credit to them (honestly, isn't that a cool style?)

I found another pic which resonates with me almost too much

Yes, i would also pat pat sleeping sans and my eyes would also go animeSadly i have no idea who drew this but credit to them! Very cute! 11/10 fluffy corgi butts

Sadly i have no idea who drew this but credit to them! Very cute! 11/10 fluffy corgi butts

Am i dragging out the story a bit too much? Maybe
Am i afraid of comiting to actually writing the good parts? Yes, very.
I just dont wanna mess it up and rush it and write it the wrong way ughhhh

I hope you like it this way toooooo and if you dont, believe me, you will get what you want you dirty minds. Just give the lovebirds some tiiiime. And let the story have a plot, thats what i'm trying to write too

You all know what you should do now. You should not forget to drink enough water. It's very important!

Byeeee~