Day 3 of Camp

Y/N woke up first again as usual. When she woke up she felt a heavy presence on her. She looked down and saw mattias head on her stomach which his arms and legs wrapped around her. She just smiled and let him be. The night before mattia woke up in the middle of the night and went to y/n's bed and cuddle up with her.

Y/N POV:
I woke up in the morning and felt something heavy on me I looked down and saw mattia cuddling me it was so cute and funny at the same time. It was funny because I slept alone and then I wake up to this. He must have came to my bed when I fell asleep knowing I was "mad" in a fake way and he took it seriously.

This is how I woke up (pretend it's mattia)

I had to take a picture I mean why wouldn't I it was cute

I had to take a picture I mean why wouldn't I it was cute. I didn't post it on my spam because I didn't want to end up on tiktokroom and I didn't want people assuming I mean after all we are just friends. Like there's no way he likes me right? I mean yea he hugged me from behind a couple times and we almost kissed near the lake but that was all in the moment right!? I don't know all I know is I was in love with him well at least kairi says. Anyways what I did post on my spam was a pic of me and kairi last night.

Y/N_Spam (pretend it's you and kairi)

Liked by 1049 people Y/N_Spam: Last Night was fun 🤩Tagged @kairiconsentino Comments: User12: glad your enjoying your summer break Cutie101: I wish I went on vacation but I'm stuck at home 😭😭FanPage: oh so you and kairi getting close now how mat...

Y/N_Spam: Last Night was fun 🤩
Tagged @kairiconsentino
Comments:
User12: glad your enjoying your summer break
Cutie101: I wish I went on vacation but I'm stuck at home 😭😭
FanPage: oh so you and kairi getting close now how mattia feeling about this
Bhaddie: where's mattia?
Y/N_Spam: @bhaddie I'm currently "mad" at him 😠 @mattiapolibio
Load 800 comments more

I then slowly took mattias head off be and released from his grip and put him on the bed and covered him with a blanket. I went to take a shower and get changed to get ready for the day. I got dressed into this.....

 I got dressed into this