Day 2 of camp

Y/N woke up the next morning and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. It was around 8 in the morning even though she isn't a morning person she decided to wake up early in the mornings at camp so she can explore and practice her activities. She got out the shower and curled her hair and put on a little bit of make up. She then headed out and sat on her bed for a little and did her daily post on her insta spam.
Y/N_Spam

1005 people liked this post Y/N_Spam: Day 2 of camp Goodmorning, outfit of the day 😝Comments: Y/Nhater: ewww that shit don't even look good on you          Y/N_Spam: @y/nhater says the one with the private account and blank profile pic 🙄Y/Nfan: ...

Y/N_Spam: Day 2 of camp Goodmorning, outfit of the day 😝
Comments:
Y/Nhater: ewww that shit don't even look good on you
         Y/N_Spam: @y/nhater says the one with the private account and blank profile pic 🙄
Y/Nfan: ahhh gourgeous 😍
Y/Nfandom: who can hate her I mean look at her straight beauty ❤️
        Y/N_Spam: @y/nfandom aww thank you so are you beautiful 😘
500 comments below

She then got up and saw a huge mess on the boys floor with clothes all over the place. She just laughed in a low tone and shook her head. She went over to mattias side since he was the one who made a big mess. Clearly not able to find what to sleep in last night. She started picking up his clothes and folding them. She tried to do it as quietly as possible without waking up the boys. She put them under his bed in the drawer that was underneath. Then went over to alejandros side he only had a few clothes so she quickly folded and did the same she did for mattia to alejandros. While folding the boys clothes mattia woke up and saw y/n folding there clothes he pretended to be asleep and watched her. He had a huge smile on his face knowing that she really didn't have to do that for them. She then put on her shoes and grabbed her phone and earbuds and walked out to the café to eat breakfast. When she walked out mattia got up and took a shower and put on his shoes and followed her. He wanted to know what this girl loved to do and why she was always alone.

Mattia's POV:
I woke up to y/n folding our clothes and putting it in our drawers I acted like I was sleeping and just watched her. I had no clue on why she was doing that for us. Maybe she hated the fact that the cabin was a mess because we are messy but I don't know she could have asked us to clean it. I just sat and smiled something about her made my heart skip a beat. She then walked out so I quickly got up and took a shower and put on some clothes and followed her. I wanted to know what she did alone and how she could stay quiet without speaking. Cause I know for a fact I can't keep my mouth shut for even a minute. I head out and go to the café I sit where she can't see me. Then finished eating and watched where she was going.
:End of mattias POV

Y/N's POV:
I finished eating and head into the woods to explore and then sit by the lake. While exploring the woods I started to head near the lake. While headed there I heard someone following me. I looked back to see someone hiding behind a tree. He was tall and I knew it was mattia. He must have woken up by me. I didn't really care so I continued walking to the lake. I found the bench and sat down. The breeze hit my skin and it felt good. I sat there for a few minutes and decided to speak to mattia since he was standing there for a while watching me.