Comps Day 1

I head to breakfast without ales help I didn't want to bother him cause I can tell he was tired. He cared so much for me and i wanted him to relax. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like if I had siblings or maybe I did now but I wouldn't know but I didn't want a younger sibling I wanted to know what it felt like to have an older sibling a brother or a sister. If I had an older brother I wanted to trust him and tell him all my problems and boy problems and if he would have protected me from my family and if I had a sister I wanted to tell her all my girl problems and drama and if she side with me when my parents didn't care for me. But obviously I didn't have an older brother or sister so it didn't really matter even though I really wanted to know how it felt. But besides that I went to eat breakfast and then head to comps to watch the boys play and hopefully win. Even if I had to sit out and watch from the sidelines when I was waiting to play for the past week. I just brushed it off though. It's not like my life went they I wanted to go anyways. I finished eating and then headed to the side lines theres was no chairs or anything we all just stood there and watched teams vs each other. The boys finally came and they all had there red shirts on kairi and mattia looked at me confused on why I wasn't on the side of the comps where we would vs and instead where people watched. Ale came over cause he knew I wanted to play but couldn't.

Ale: I know your mad you can't play but I'mma win this for you I promise okay sis
You smiled, did he really call me sis was ale basically showing me what it felt like to have an older brother I mean he was older then me and took care of me like if I was family to him
Y/N: wait did you just call me sis
Ale: sorry did you not want me to
Y/N: no no it's not that I didn't want to I just never knew what it felt like to have a sibling especially and older one and you took care of me these past two days that I kinda felt like you were family to me and like an older brother to me
Ale: aww then I guess your my little sis from now on
You started to tear up
Ale: hey don't cry I'll always be here for you (he hugs you)
Y/N: thanks broskie
Ale: I love you sis
Y/N: I love you too now go break a leg I'm routing for you

Honestly it was a great feeling realizing that ale just called me his sis. I felt good but I had to push the thought to the side when mattia and kairi came up to me.

Mattia: princess why aren't you playing?
Kairi: yea bsf we need you on the team
Y/N: wish I could but I'm not aloud to play because of an incident
Mattia: what incident exactly
Y/N: I'll tell you guys later I don't want you guys to worry about me and lose the comps
Kairi: fine but what ever it is you can tell us
Y/N: I will *i hug him*
I kiss mattia on the cheek
Y/N: break a leg out there not physically though
I chuckle
Mattia: bye mamas cheer for us
Kairi: we will win for you
Y/N: i will cheer loud and thank you

They walk away back to there spots as the instructor comes and the comps begin.

Instructor:
Welcome to the first day of comps everybody. Remember this may be competition but make sure to have fun. If you lose it's a sign of winning as well. Losing does not make you weak it makes your stronger. Lets begin introducing the teams. There all set up in rainbow form so first up is the RED TEAM!!!

Y/N: LETS GO RED TEAM!!!! *i yell*

On the red team the players are Mattia, Alejandro, Kairi, Y/N who sadly can't play for a week but she'll be back her replacement is Jakie (random girls name), Hector *i was shocked when I heard that name but wasn't sure if the person I was thinking of was him*,Jack, Sarah, etc.

He kept announcing the rest of the team colors. We had other cabins with the same color as us so we had to get used to being around them. Which I wasn't really up to. He finally finished and then finished with his speech.