Birthday girl

I woke up to ale pouring water on me. I jump up and gasp for air.
Y/N: WTF!!
Ale: gm sis *laughing*
Y/N: ale that's not funny
Ale: no it was fucking hilarious
Y/N: get the fuck out my room ale!
Ale: jeez calm down it was just a prank
Y/N: fuck off will you!
Ale: jeez are you okay
Y/N: gosh yeah i'm sorry i didnt mean to yell
Ale: uh yeah it's fine just um get ready we have school in a bit.
Y/N: alright
Fuck i got my period, how do i know well because everytime it's the time of the month i get easily angry and annoyed i usually skip school cause i vomit on the first day i get it and have really bad back pain but i can't miss the second day of school so i'm just gonna go. I get ready for school and get dressed i wear....

i dont put on any make up and i just do a cute messy bun

i dont put on any make up and i just do a cute messy bun. I head downstairs and see the boys sitting on the couch basically cause i was there ride. I grab a granola bar, kiss ales mom good morning and head out the door with the boys following. Mattia sits in the passengers seat as kairi and ale sit at the back. We arrive to school i hug rob good morning and walk away. The boys look at me weird maybe because i didn't say goodmorning or hug any of them but i didn't know that, when i'm on my period i can't even think straight or concentrate so i didn't even realize i was ignoring the boys. I walk into physics and sit at the back where i sat yesterday. I put my head down and a few seconds later i felt someone sit next to me i knew it was ale cause he was my partner. 
Ale: you okay y/n
I lifted up my head and said
Y/N: hmm
Ale: you good?
Y/N: yeah just dont feel too well ill be okay though
Ale: you should get some rest you look out of it
Y/N: can i lay on your lap
Ale: sure go ahead
I rested my head on his lap and shut my eyes and took a nap.

Ales pov:

Rob: why yall looking at her weird, omg if you guys think shes cheating shes not i swear
Mattia: calm down rob, she just ignored us this morning and hugged you and yelled at ale over a stupid prank which she rarley does unless shes..... Oh shit! Im so stupid!
Ale: what!?
Kai: yeah whats after unless
Mattia: its the time of the month
Ale: huh?!
Mattia: Camp yall barley witnessed it because remember everytime she would skip a day of comps each month yeah she was on her period and when shes on it she can barley think straight or concentrate and also she gets a lot of pain on the first one or two days of it. Another thing is don't do stupid things or annoy her she gets mad and annoyed easily when she's on her period.
Ale: that explains why she got mad at my stupid prank
Mattia: exactly dumbass
Kai: ale you should go check on her since you have first period with her
Ale: alright see y'all later

I walked into class and saw her with her head down. I sat next to her and asked if she was okay.

Ale: you okay
Y/N: hmm
she said while picking up her head when i looked at her she looked pale and out of it. Damn she don't look good.
Ale: you good?
Y/N: yeah just don't feel to well i'll be okay though
Ale: you should get some rest you look out of it
Y/N:  can i lay on your lap
Ale: sure go ahead
she rested her head on my lap and within seconds she fell asleep. A few moments later the teacher was walking around to collect expectation letters. He stopped at our table and saw y/n sleeping he was about to wake her up when i told him not to.