siblings.

it was the weekend and jihae, soyeon, and jungkook were planning on having a siblings' night out. their parents wouldn't be home until very late so they had a lot of free time.

"this is gonna be so fun! it's been too long since we hung out. just the three of us." jihae exclaimed out of joy.

soyeon nodded her head vigorously. "yeah. jungkook always has training or practice. he's too busy for us." she dramatically pouted.

"hey! don't act like you don't have things to do. i'm pretty sure you're busy in the fashion department and jihae, psychology is no joke." the oldest sibling declared.

"we're joking!" the youngest giggled. "so, what do you want us to watch?"

it was kind of a tradition they had. each time they hung out, each one of them would pick a movie they would like to watch together.

it was pretty fun since they liked different genres. jungkook likes horror or action, soyeon likes fantasy or thriller, while jihae likes romance, comedy or anything that has puppies in them. then, they would rate the movies from "i'd watch this with everyone i love" to "who the hell thought it was a good idea to show this?"

they'd order pizzas or go to the convenience store themselves to choose snacks they were craving, though jungkook mostly would say he was on a diet or would buy the least amount.

he needed to keep a good body build for his major. he is the president of the sport's club and the captain of the volleyball and football team. he is a role model to students around the campus and is a good leader with things he excels at, a.k.a sports.

their get together was also the time where they'd talk about hilarious things that happened or serious shit. jihae was a great listener and also good at comforting, so most people don't find it hard to open up to her. she's also really good at reading people's emotions, as a result of them not lying to her.

soyeon would usually show them her new designs for an outfit. she's really good at putting clothes together. they would always ask her for tips on what to wear for certain occasions and her answers never fail to impress them. she knows her siblings by heart so she knows the type of clothes that they would put on, and make it look good and comfortable.

the girls were sitting on the couch, while their brother went to the bathroom before the first movie starts.

"so i'm pretty sure jungkook and lisa are dating." soyeon started.

jihae instantly squealed. "oh, my god. i know right! i thought i was the only one that noticed."

"they're being hella obvious. best friends, my ass. you don't smile at dahyun like that." the short blonde haired girl rolled her eyes playfully.

jihae giggled. "why don't we just ask him about it?"

"ask who about what?" jungkook suddenly came back, positioning himself in the middle of his sisters.

the girls looked at each other and then at him. this made the eldest furrow his eyebrows. "what?"

jihae was contemplating whether or not to ask such a personal thing but soyeon beat her to it.