date.

it was finally the end of the day.

bouncing on the balls of her feet, jihae was excitedly waiting for the boy she's been texting nonstop since they chatted again.

"ji!" she grinned widely hearing the familiar voice she hasn't heard in a week.

"hwa!" she sprinted rapidly and lunged her herself towards him. "i missed you."

seonghwa returned her embrace with a tighter one. "i missed you more."

the girl scoffed as she looked up to him. "don't compete with me."

"i'm stating facts." the junior shrugged which made jihae scrunch her nose with a pout.

seonghwa found this too cute to ignore so he lets out a soft giggle. "okay, fine. we just really missed each other." he concluded.

the sophomore pretended to think about it before saying, "fine."

just then, somebody cleared their throats, making them let go of each other.

"we're still here, you know." mingi said with a fake annoyed tone.

"yeah, jihae. you could have waited for us." yunho came jogging behind her along with wooyoung. "right, woo-"

"sannie!" the silver haired boy made his way to his boyfriend, making the taller sigh.

after the little banters of their friends, seonghwa faced jihae again. "should we go?"

"yeah, let's ditch 'em." jihae whispered with a nod.

"thanks a lot, jihae." yunho rolls his eyes.

"uh- is he okay?" san asked wooyoung who snickered loudly.

"he's sad because his crush wouldn't believe he likes her." the grey haired explained. "and us being lovey-dovey just makes him more miserable." he kissed san's cheek to tease the tall blonde.

"as much as i would love to hear your moping, yun, i have a date!" jihae beamed, clinging on seonghwa's arm.

"later, guys." seonghwa bid farewell to the boys as he and the girl walked towards his car.

"do you also wanna go on a date, sanshine?" wooyoung asked his partner.

"wanna come over to my place? my mom's been looking for you." san invited boldly, making wooyoung agree vigorously.

"bye, slendermen!" the silver haired boy waved while dragging his lover.

"are they really our friends?" yunho asked the redhead.

"i would say yes but that would mean i was lying." mingi answered jokingly. "wanna grab a macchiato?"

"sure, why not?"

-

as the car stopped, jihae couldn't even wait for the boy to open the door for her. she frantically stepped out of the vehicle and went over to the junior's side.