chocolate.

seonghwa had no idea how he ended up in this situation. the little girl had somehow managed to convince him to come along her house.

jihae tried telling her that he was busy but yeseul looked so heart broken and seemed like she'll throw a tantrum right then and there, so he agreed.

soon, the junior learned that the child came from a well off family, causing her to be spoiled. however, she was still very kind and playful.

the three of them were currently in the living room, watching barbie and eating the snacks they bought.

"eonnie! look at the prince. he looks like seonghwa oppa!" yeseul squealed upon seeing her crush on screen. she was too focused on it.

the sophomore chuckled, not really intending for anyone to hear her reply. "i'm pretty sure oppa's more handsome."

seonghwa snorted at the comment. "did you just call me oppa?"

jihae was surprised but kept her
cool. "no." she replied, slightly embarrassed and oblivious to the pink tinted on her cheeks.

the boy secretly put a small amount of chocolate, which was from one of the treats they bought, on his thumbs. he then, proceeded to pinched the girl's cheeks.

"you're so cute when you blush." he stated, trying not to laugh.

"hey! i don't blush. i-it's just my skin." she tried defending.

"oppa, aren't you going to ask jihae eonnie to be your girlfriend?" yeseul who didn't watch the tv anymore, asked so suddenly. they had to make sure if she was the one who said it.

"yeseul, no." jihae gigglied. "how did you even come up with that?"

"i mean, that depends if your eonnie will answer me." the junior butted in, making the girl jokingly glare at him.

"see! eonnie and oppa look like barbie and ken!" yeseul clapped her hands as she gave them her biggest smile.

they just laughed with her since they didn't completely disagree on her statement. they both had visuals to die for and no one's saying otherwise.

the next thing they heard was the door opening and footsteps getting in the house.

the two visitors instinctively stood up, so that they could greet whoever arrived.

it was lee yeonggi, yeseul's older brother and the eldest son of the lee house hold.

he took off his shoes and noticed an unfamiliar face beside jihae.

yeseul hid behind jihae because, she didn't really like her older brother. he was so strict and always busy. never played with her once. he was a lawyer, you see.

"yeonggi! hi, you're home early." jihae smiled. the man infront of them can be intimidating but she somehow managed to befriend him. even though, he was five years older
than her.

he scanned the house. it was fairly clean except for the food on the table, and this guy he's never seen before.

"jihae." he acknowledged. "i'll let it go this time but try not to bring your boyfriend over when you babysit yeseul."