sick.

seonghwa laid in his sofa weakly, wrapping himself in a blanket. he doesn't know how he got this fever. maybe it was because of a customer who was sick or mingi and yeosang's cooking. either way, he was feeling terrible.

he wanted to rest, atleast get some shut eye but a knock on the door prevented it.

"hwa!" a cheery voice called, making him snap his eyes open and cause a sight headache.

he moved to get the door as quickly as he can, excited yet confused why his girlfriend was there.

upon opening the door, he squinted his eyes at the brightness of the sunlight.

"i bought you soup!" the girl announced, holding a metallic jug.

"ji! how- wha- do your parents know?" his hoarse voice came out as he hugged her, trying his best not to go limp.

"i wouldn't have come if not." she replied as she let herself in the apartment, slightly chuckling at the pouty boy. "have you taken your medicine? you're burning."

seonghwa nodded. "you might catch my-"

"then, it'll be your turn to take care of me." jihae reasoned out, giving him a grin. "now, stop being stubborn and let me do this."

the junior smiled warmly as he followed her to the kitchen. "are you sure you really told your parents, though?"

"ask them yourself." jihae suggested, taking out some utensils for them.

and so, seonghwa did. "just so you know, i'm driving you back if they don't know."

he took out his phone and pressed the number of mrs. jeon, which he got when the woman surprised him by sending him a text that congratulated him on their relationship.

"as if i'd let you do that." the sophomore winked.

the boy put the device on his ear, hearing a few rings before the person on the other line picked up.

"seonghwa, what made you call, dear?"

"ah, hello, mrs. jeon. i'm sorry to bother you, but did you know about jihae coming over?" the boy asked, looking over to his girlfriend who only had a playful grin.

the silence on the other line made seonghwa a bit nervous. he was about to say something when he heard a stifled laughter on the phone.

"i really do hope you two keep each other." mrs. says in a joyous manner. "yes, dear. she did ask permission. i heard you were sick, so i made soup for her to bring."

seonghwa glanced at jihae as he heard the information. the girl blew him a kiss, making him snickered and beam. "i see. thank you, mrs. jeon."

"alright. take care." she said before hanging up.

"i told you." jihae placed a spoon beside the bowl, then pulled chair for her lover to sit.

"you're the best." seonghwa sat down, inviting her to take a seat as well.

after a series of compliments for the food and mrs. jeon, jihae placed the bowls on the sink.