fishy.

"uh, j-jihae." the blue haired guy beside her spoke which made her tense up.

"y-yeah?"

yeonjun took a deep breath before telling her, "look, i know the reason why you're uncomfortable around me is probably because you heard i like you."

the girl looked up but was quick to avoid eye contact. she couldn't say anything.

please, don't confess. please, don't confess. please, don't-

"well, truth is, i actually don't. not in that way." he exhaled. "i don't mean it in a bad way. i just," he looked at jihae, hoping she understood.

and she did. "so, wooyoung?"

yeonjun widened his eyes, but he immediately returned to his semi smiling state. "i guess that became a thing now, too, huh?"

jihae was confused on what he meant by that before he said, "no, i don't like him. i don't like anyone at the moment, really." he chuckled. "i'm actually meeting someone here on a blind date."

jihae blinked after processing what he said. how the hell did yunho come up with that?

"oh. so, no feelings?" she asked to make sure, to which yeonjun confirmed.

"rumors only began since one of my friends wanted to hit on you and i told him not because, well, your brother might kill him." jihae laughed at his statement.

"since i didn't help him, he thought i liked you and started teasing me. i guess some people heard and spread it." he sighed. "i'm so sorry it made you think the wrong idea."

the girl shook his head. "no. i'm sorry for assuming and making things awkward."

the door opened again, catching both of their attention since they were waiting for someone.

another handsome man entered the cafe but this time it wasn't just any handsome man.

it was park seonghwa.

he walked in, looking like he was searching for someone. once the two made eye contact, he smiled brightly and approached her.

"hey."

jihae unconsciously grinned when she saw him. "seonghwa! how come you're here?"

the junior gave her a slightly confused look. "i'm here to send you home. didn't wooyoung tell you?"

the girl blinked a couple times. "what?"

"yeah. he said there was something wrong with yunho's car and since i'm headed the same direction, he asked if i could pick you up." he scratched his head.

jihae tightened her lips, forming a straight line. she mentally faced palmed herself for her friends who couldn't keep their words. those two are dead.

"i see."

seonghwa nodded. "so, are you finished?"

"yep." jihae enthusiastically replied and gathered all her things. "yeonjun, thank you so much for explaining. and again, i'm sorry. i hope your date goes well."